[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moral Dilemma - traded Decker last night

etrain1234

Meh, he traded a streamable QB for a shot at a WR that had upside if/when he made it back. Risk was worth it, imo.

Oh I agree, it worth a shot and without seeing the rest of his team hard to say if was smart or not. But he's a dumbass if he didn't realize that he may be trading away a guy for Decker who could very well already have been done for the year.

I dealt with a similar thing earlier this season, with a much worse outcome. A guy in my league started badgering me about trades after week 2 this year, but I didn't want to rush into anything so he kept offering me better and better deals. Eventually he offered me OBJ and Hyde for Lamar Miller and Allen Hurns if I added a bit of throw-in value. I said sure and offered him Ameer Abdullah for Duke Johnson, making the trade Miller/Hurns/Abdullah for OBJ/Hyde/Johnson with me getting OBJ. This was a day before Abdullah went on IR, but we already had a lot of injury info saying the outlook was bad. It's a keeper league, which is why I offered. He accepted, trade went through, next day he went nuts and convinced the rest of the league to veto the trade. Needless to say I will not be returning to this league.

I had the same thing happen to two of my bets this week. I'm playing one owner and we made a monetary bet on our matchup, only for him to come back a week later opting himself out of the bet because he may be making a trade with another owner. I also made a monetary bet with an owner in another league on our matchup this week and he asked to opt out because Cobb who is in his starting lineup might not play.

I had the same thing happen to two of my bets this week. I'm playing one owner and we made a monetary bet on our matchup, only for him to come back a week later opting himself out of the bet because he may be making a trade with another owner. I also made a monetary bet with an owner in another league on our matchup this week and he asked to opt out because Cobb who is in his starting lineup might not play.

That is called welching. A bookie would not let you out of a bet because of such things.

So I traded Eli and Riddick for Aaron Rodgers on Tue after all the games were done and none of these guys had any reported injuries. What happens but Riddick is now out for at least this week. Crazy.

I feel like a jerk trading a hurt player but none of us knew he was hurt until Wed