[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jordan Reed Concussion

DanTheMan_5

Was just getting ready to report this as well...go grab you some Vernon Davis insurance...he's looked comfortable in 2 TE sets, and Cousins isn't afraid to look his way...he likely won't duplicate Reed's #s, but should fill-in nicely if Reed isn't able to go...

You don't have to listen if you don't want - I'm just saying Davis has looked really good in pre-season and thus far in 2 TE sets during the regular season, so I'm grabbing him to replace Reed where I can...

Also, he's a local guy (from DC) and a Terp alum, so there's plenty to play for here towards the end of his career...just sayin'. I may end up eating crow on this, but truly hope I'm satin' "told ya so," instead!

This sucks! I just traded for Reed last night too!

Wow, that owner knew what he was doing. He caught you napping.

• Like 3

Concussion news was out last night? All the posts I saw were from around 1130am this morning. Is there a better place for updates than here and rotoworld?

There wasn't any news out last night. There are some apps and stuff faster than this site, just browse around the app store for one you like.

Concussion news was out last night? All the posts I saw were from around 1130am this morning. Is there a better place for updates than here and rotoworld?

There had been some speculation about him suffering a concussion prior to today and so I think this other owner just jumped on things.

Wow was just looking at some of VD's stats/info, he hasn't scored in 33 consecutive games. So far this year his stats are (targets/rec/yards) by week

1 1/1/20

2 5/5/51

3 0/0/0

4 1/1/8

5 4/3/15

for a whopping 8 total points with basic 1pt/10yards (another 9 if doing PPR).

Had him on my team in his SF days years ago, he'd be a beast a few weeks then disappear. Or do something stupid and get benched (remember when SIngletary told him to hit the showers mid game once).

I'll pass but there are slim pickens on decent TE options so he'll get a look from somebody.