[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matt Forte trade thoughts welcome

ajosc78

Forte trade question:

In standard scoring, with starting 2 RBs, 12 team league. I own Devonta Freeman (same bye week as Forte/Powell) and that is about it (Ware and Dixon)

Forte and Powell for

Tevin Coleman and Gio Bernard.

Thoughts? Fair? Selling low?

A falling starter and his promising backup for two change of pace guys who rely on catching the ball? I'm actually not even sure how to rank this trade. Powell doesn't get the ball enough to make a difference but that could change and he has shown a good skill set rushing, receiving, and pass blocking n the past. Forte is maybe just slumping on a team that is playing terrible? If Fitzpatrick can prove that he can throw the ball again forte may find some more space. Or powell could be handed the rains and given room to prove he can handle the job.

On the other hand, Coleman is supposed to be the back up to Freeman but has outscored him? both coleman and freeman are ranked 7th and 8th respectively in my league. Even with Freeman breaking out the last two weeks, coleman hasn't slowed down. Though he will through in the bad game every when he's not utilized in the passing game. Gio is just okay and relies heavily on receiving TDs.

I'd take the ups and downs and go Coleman and Gio