[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hunter Henry

Scorcher

I went back 4 pages to see if there was already a thread on him. So if there is I apologize in advance. THis guy has been money and gets better every week. I played him against Denver and it was his best game so far. With so many disappointments and injuries Henry is a real WW gem for me.

Edited by Scorcher
  • Like 1

As great as Gates has been over the years ....well he just looks old and tired. Maybe hes just hanging on to break the record... Henry is clearly the better player at this point.

Henry looks like the real deal that will hopefully become the next great SD TE.

• Like 1

Henry was picked up and then dropped in 2 of my leagues before Thursday's game, will certainly be the top waiver wire grab next week seems they like running 2 TE sets and he will still get plenty of targets even with gates back, and if gates gets reinjured all the better

I don't think Gates is much of a factor, Henry has outplayed him the last 2 games.