[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dion Lewis (anyone picked him up yet?)

indyrckstar

was picked up week 2 or 3 in one league. Drafted and held in another. Rosters are too short in the last 2 and he is available but bench spots are too limited to hold him. Probably looking again this week again to see if I can stash him

Drafted him early in one of my locals. Our draft was the day before it came out that he was going to have knee surgery. So he's been stashed on IR. In another league, since my RBs are crap, I'll probably try and pick him up this coming week.

now I'm not sure if I should go Lewis or Ajayi

I am pondering the same. It's more likely that Ajayi has had the best game of this season, and will probably not see this upside again, which makes me go for Lewis.

I am just worried that Belichick isn't the type of guy who will just hand over the Blount+White job to Lewis when he comes back.

I am pondering the same. It's more likely that Ajayi has had the best game of this season, and will probably not see this upside again, which makes me go for Lewis.

I am just worried that Belichick isn't the type of guy who will just hand over the Blount+White job to Lewis when he comes back.

Im pondering trading for Lewis as a keeper for next year as he'd be a 17th rounder.. but im wodering the same.. White is pretty comparable in the passing game so I cant see Lewis just stepping in

I wouldn't ponder the 17th round keeper - that's just too good.

Finally got him this week as I felt by next week there would be less of a chance to do so. Just a big risk with literally 7 others that can be fed. I'd like to think he'll be guy to enhance a playoff run this year. We'll see.

Report: Dion Lewis (knee) to practice this wk

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/345986/report-dion-lewis-(knee)-to-practice-this-wk?ls=roto:NE:topheadlines

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Dion Lewis (knee, PUP) is expected back at practice this week.

Once Lewis steps foot on the practice field, it'll open a 21-day window for the Patriots to activate him from reserve/PUP. According to RapSheet, Lewis is "doing well," but we'd consider him highly questionable for Week 8 against the Bills. It's anybody's guess when Lewis will be back, and with James White playing really well as the pass-game back, it's unclear what Lewis' role would be. He's still worth adding in 14-team leagues purely as a stash.
Oct 26 - 9:17 AM

HE'S BACK!!! :)

Edit - Well, darn. I was trying to include a tweet showing a video of Lewis practicing today, but I am so clueless when it comes to computers that I made a complete mess of it. The best thing I can probably do is give you a link to the video, which is here - https://twitter.com/SullyBunz/status/791696389264859136

Edited by GooseAmbassadorToJapan