[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper League Trade Proposal

bennygees

Hey everyone,

I'm attempting to make a trade within my 5-keeper keeper league. I'm looking to set myself up for next year (off to a rough start). I'm getting close but haven't broken through. This is what I've come up with. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

I'd be sending Deandre Hopkins, Doug Baldwin, and my 3rd round pick (likely early in the round)

I'b be receiving Keenan Allen and Amari Cooper

Thanks everyone!

You should always trade for players you believe will score the most points

Wise words. I think Confucius said them first.

I wouldn't do the trade, and here's why. Hopkins is still an elite talent, and I'd rather give him and Osweiler time to gel more in the offseason and keep him then trade him now. Meanwhile, you're giving up a 3rd round pick that you've earned with crappy play, so why not keep it and use it to improve your team.

Meanwhile, I love Keenan Allen, but he keeps getting banged up and hurt badly. The plays may be flukes, but damn he gets really injured, which doesn't bode well and makes me nervous. Love Cooper, but I think the price is too high to pay in this instance.

Good luck!