[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 7 Survivor

raulmz

So yeah i felt in the trap for Steelers, lucky me, its a one allowed loss survivor.. So lets keep rolling!

Cincinatti (Already used them but seems "whoever plays the Browns keeps paying up"

Green Bay - Short Week, at home after a loss vs Chicago.. seems to me blood bath

Also Falcons and Patriots, Denver and Kansas look good.

Extra Input: Gosh i hate everybody picking against the Browns is starting to bother me..I hope they win soon.

Edited by raulmz

Cincy, GB, DEN, ATL, and KC all are home and have decent spreads this week.

Cincy and GB are division games so tend to shy away from them.

DEN - who knows which team will show up don't see this game as a lock and I think better options are available.

KC - hard to take them when you know NO could put up a ton of points

ATL - SD is always capable of putting up points as well and the ATL D isn't super strong. Still waiting for ATL to start their collapse but have looked good so far.

I have already used Cincy or they would be my first choice even in a division game. So leaning toward ATL as the lowest risk of an upset IMO.

• Like 1

Really torn between GB and NE. Went with the home team. Also, I typically don't look ahead in survivor pools, but did today (sort of as a tie-breaker between the two). NE has several very winnable games coming up at home. Tonight, at least on paper, should be GB's easiest home game. That said, given that it's a divisional game, and with Rogers' struggles of late (not to mention their current RB mess), it does scare me a bit. Oh well... If nothing else, I'll get the nail-biting over early this week. :lol:

Other games that are roughly a TD (or more) point spread:

CIN vs CLE - I already used the Bengals.

ATL vs SD - San Diego has been in every game this year. They could easily pull that one off, in my opinion.

KC vs NO - Another high-scoring team on the road. Plus, KC has not exactly been consistent.

• Like 1

Tonight, at least on paper, should be GB's easiest home game. That said, given that it's a divisional game, and with Rogers' struggles of late (not to mention their current RB mess), it does scare me a bit. Oh well... If nothing else, I'll get the nail-biting over early this week. :lol:

On the same boat... Hope get the win and Netflix and chill all weekend..