[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lesean McCoy Hamstring Injury

AoDay

Well he's back at practice today. So much for the 3 reports posted yesterday about him being out

Reporters speculate far more often than site an actual fact. I take all early reports of OUT that do not come from the team/player with a grain of salt. Same goes for statements by team/player that somebody will definitely play.

He's already practicing lol.

Look I'm not saying anyone should start him this week, I sure as hell won't. But damn it feels good and I'll breathe a sigh of relief knowing the injury isn't too bad.

That being said I'm gonna try to trade him this week, DJ owner is in trouble.

Super. He'll run on a weak hamstring and really screw it up.

I much prefer to see a knee injury than a hamstring. Seems like they're not the same for the rest of the season.

Hadn't thought about trading with the DJ owner but now that it was mentioned...

I can't recall so much discrepancy. Yahoo has him out this week and next.

If he's going to miss 2 weeks and a bye, I'm going to try to get Elliot. Guess I'll have to wait to see if he suits up. WTF Buffalo?

"Good news for Bills? LeSean McCoy is on Bills team plane, could still play, sources say"

https://mobile.twitter.com/JeffDarlington/status/789899430438772736

This is good news for zero McCoy or Gilly owners.

Not good news for McCoy AND Gilly owners too. This is heading towards a split workload. The more I think about, the more I feel like sitting both Shady and Gillislee.

"could still play, sources say"

Says that as of right now they aren't counting on him playing. They have little to gain by playing him at less than nearly-healthy and everything to lose. Methinks it's just them trying to keep the other team from knowing how to game plan until kickoff. So he suited up for Friday practice. That's just a walkthrough and not really indicative of his health status. I'm starting G-man over him in the one league I have to make that decision and in another league where I don't have McCoy (mostly due to bye/injury issues).

• Like 2

I'm going to sit him, which should ensure he gets 22 pts minimum today for the rest of you. I'm just grateful my opponent's best player is OBJ, so I don't even need McCoy's numbers this week.

Read a ticker he left game doubtful to return..F U Rex...he should have never started.

And Rex did the same thing with Watkins earlier in the season. Pushed him to play when his foot wasn't right.

Rex is an idiot.