[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Brown/D Martin for M Gordon/Landry/Booker

This trade pretty much depends on if you think you have a shot at making the playoffs if you end up losing 2 of the next 3 weeks. I think Martin will be back at some point (although we really don't know the extent of the injury) and TB playoff schedule is beautiful (Saints twice in three weeks). Meanwhile Brown will probably struggle a little but Big Ben will be back before Fantasy Playoffs.

With that being said, if you need to win and need to win now I would say make the trade. Gordon can be solid and honestly Jarvis may be on par with brown since it is a full PPR. And not that I hope for this but if Anderson goes down Booker will be a stud. So you can't really argue with this trade one way or the other but I would say make the trade. I'm looking at it as Jarvis for Brown is somewhat of wash since it is PPR and no Big Ben. And Gordong/Booker for Martin you win that trade.