[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will you be looking to add Ty Montgomery?

Dawgpound23

I picked him up in one league. The only question about him being 'the real deal' is about durability. Does his strength training, or whatever, have him built to be a RB?

well....he doesn't need to be a 15-20 carry rb.....I don't think they have any intention of that ...if there ever is a gameflow situation in which they want to pound the ball and kill clock I think youll see davis and Jackson doing that kind of work.....

but what you saw from him last week....and now what you saw with him last night...I think theyre only going to get more comfortable with him in that role

I picked him up and traded him within an hour. I was heavy at WR and needed a RB, worked out perfect.

Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself you made a good deal, meanwhile you're actually kicking yourself now. And that's probably why you didn't name the RB you traded him for...

im guessing if you haven't added him already you aint getting him in most leagues

Yep that's where I'm at, I'll be at the bottom of the WW list next week (based on record and have best record at 5-1). I was trying to decide between him and Jackson, took the latter should have done both. Especially with Ty getting so many touches he'd be worth plugging in at WR (or simply to keep from others).

Now I sit and see if Jackson has any value at all after the bye (hurt, Ty doing well, Kniles Davis has 2 weeks to learn, Starks could be back not long after).

I picked him up in my 10 team high stakes and started him at flex...and balked in my 12 team high stakes....I got cobb'd last night in the 12 teamer

Picked up also, but slotted him into the WR position. As a general rule of thumb I never play a Thursday night guy in the flex. Limits your options for changing up your lineup on Sunday.

Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself you made a good deal, meanwhile you're actually kicking yourself now. And that's probably why you didn't name the RB you traded him for...

12 team .5 PPR

WRs: A Robinson, TY Hilton, D Hopkins, M Jones, Will Fuller

RBs: Forte, J Howard, L Murray

TE: J Reed, Doyle

QB Cousins, Dak Prescott

Traded for G Bernard

Maybe it's not the best trade but it was the best trade for my team. I sat Howard because my concerns over how the Bears used him last week. Needed a RB bad. Sent trades out to every team and that was the first trade that responded. I also picked up Gillislee yesterday.

Picked up also, but slotted him into the WR position. As a general rule of thumb I never play a Thursday night guy in the flex. Limits your options for changing up your lineup on Sunday.

i start a qb, 2 rbs, 3wrs, te, k, def and a flex......he was technically in my flex spot...but im starting 4 wrs basically every week so it doesnt really matter...its just a techincality...he was either a wr or a flex...i dont have to technically name him a flex....i could just as easily yank a receiver from my lineup this weekend and replace him with another rb or te

all leagues should run like that....you basically just have to name guys, in the thursday game, as "starting" in your lineup

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis