[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Goff, is it possible for this guy?

Cowboyz1

Seriously, is it possible for Goff to be a decent QB for the Rams if he doesn't know where the sun rises? Playing QB in the NFL is all about what's between the ears as well as talent in today's NFL. The days of being a Jock and playing QB at this level has past right? So has this kid tipped his hat by showing he's hasn't got it upstairs enough to be an elite QB in this league?

I'm sorry but for me, I think he's done. Like I called it when Randle the underwear bandit stole underwear from VS. I said to myself, a guy that steals underwear with hundreds of thousands in the bank has got some missing matter between the ears. I said, he wouldn't make it a year and I was right. Now look at the idiot.

I am tempted to say that same thing about Goff. I just can't fathom not knowing the sun rises in the east and sets in the west (or because of the rotation of the earth is seems that way for you smart asses). Especially as a guy. That makes me wonder if the kid cares about learning anything at all or has the ability to comprehend long term what he is taught. The fact that he hasn't gotten the offense yet is also concerning.

We'll see but I about to hang a bust tag on the guy without even seeing a snap. Reminds me of butt fumble or Barkley. I suspect they simply "picked the wrong bag".

Edited by Cowboyz1

Joe Montana and Brett Favre were both kind of stupid in the same way. Some people just don't have any intellectual curiosities. It doesn't mean they can't learn something they want to learn. When Peyton Manning was in the broadcaster's booth a couple of weeks ago, he thought the word "biased" meant "unbiased". Though maybe he was intentionally playing stupid. And Tom Brady supports Donald Trump............

Joe Montana and Brett Favre were both kind of stupid in the same way. Some people just don't have any intellectual curiosities. It doesn't mean they can't learn something they want to learn. When Peyton Manning was in the broadcaster's booth a couple of weeks ago, he thought the word "biased" meant "unbiased". Though maybe he was intentionally playing stupid. And Tom Brady supports Donald Trump............

Wow, Brady supports Trump. Man and here I thought he was one of the smartest QBs in the league. Well I guess you can be part idiot and play football at a high level. Totally will look at Brady differently though that's for sure. If you can vote for a guy who can't even put a full sentence together without using tremendous, great, disaster, believe me, trust me, or biggly, you are missing something big between the ears or you are being willfully obtuse.

• Like 1

Wow, Brady supports Trump. Man and here I thought he was one of the smartest QBs in the league. Well I guess you can be part idiot and play football at a high level. Totally will look at Brady differently though that's for sure. If you can vote for a guy who can't even put a full sentence together without using tremendous, great, disaster, believe me, trust me, or biggly, you are missing something big between the ears or you are being willfully obtuse.

Yeah, I guess the same can be said about voting for Hillary too. You have to be "missing something big between the ears" to vote for somebody that has been a complete failure in public office; compromised national security; received money from foreign countries while holding a position at the White House; and then lied to Congress, the FBI, and the American people on multiple occasions. ...but yeah, Brady is a complete idiot for voting for somebody who can't "put a full sentence together."

I don't think there's a big enough sample size on Goff to make the determination that he doesn't have what it takes to play in the NFL. Although, I'd say things aren't looking good for him right now, obviously.

Edited by Macksimus
  • Like 1

Yeah, I guess the same can be said about voting for Hillary too. You have to be "missing something big between the ears" to vote for somebody that has been a complete failure in public office; compromised national security; received money from foreign countries while holding a position at the White House; and then lied to Congress, the FBI, and the American people on multiple occasions. ...but yeah, Brady is a complete idiot for voting for somebody who can't "put a full sentence together."

I don't think there's a big enough sample size on Goff to make the determination that he doesn't have what it takes to play in the NFL. Although, I'd say things aren't looking good for him right now, obviously.

You ever ask yourself the question that in 30 years of public service this is the first time anything of any consequence against her? Seriously, the FBI isn't concerned they dropped it. Congress isn't concerned, as they dropped it. Lastly, I don't care about emails unless you can show something in those emails was compromised or major TOP Secret info. Give me a break. Not a single email worries me one bit. Tired of it. Sure politicians lie but Trump lies to your face 70% of the time. Anyway this isn't the place to discuss this and I am sorry I brought it up.

Back to football.

Edited by Cowboyz1

If rambling directionless posts with numerous grammatical and spelling errors = QB competence; Cowboyz would be an elite combination of Dan Marino, Tom Brady, and Joe Montana.

I never said I was a writer, or running for POTUS. I'm just a football fan.

I do find it kind of odd that it bothers some that my spelling sucks yet Trump (running for POTUS) has the vocabulary of a 10 year old and it doesn't seem to bother them in the least.

Edited by Cowboyz1

So much of quarterback is reacting and not actually thinking. You certainly don't need to be intelligent in the traditional sense to be a successful one in the NFL.

Not knowing where the sun rises isn't gonna stop you from hitting Kenny Britt on a go route for a 60 yard TD.

Is this the modern NFL now? Where we debate the #1 pick being a bust because he isn't the starter after 6 games of his rookie year.

So much of quarterback is reacting and not actually thinking. You certainly don't need to be intelligent in the traditional sense to be a successful one in the NFL.

Not knowing where the sun rises isn't gonna stop you from hitting Kenny Britt on a go route for a 60 yard TD.

Is this the modern NFL now? Where we debate the #1 pick being a bust because he isn't the starter after 6 games of his rookie year.

Yeah, I get that. In fact, I would argue that most rookies should have a year of acclimation before starting. I have seen a few that may have been ok had they of not gotten their confidence destroyed by starting too early. That being said, Goff hasn't shown much on the practice field either from what I hear. Slow to pick up play book, slow going through progressions and slow delivering the ball. All not good signs for a starter. We'll see but not a whole lot going for him so far.

We'll see but not a whole lot going for him so far.

Yea, but he also hasn't played a down in his career so far either. I can't help but notice the coincidence in a Cowboy fan, giddy about their rookie QB, starting a thread about another more coveted rookie QB who hasn't had a snap yet.

Yea, but he also hasn't played a down in his career so far either. I can't help but notice the coincidence in a Cowboy fan, giddy about their rookie QB, starting a thread about another more coveted rookie QB who hasn't had a snap yet.

Yeah, kind of a backdoor dig. :brow: