[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lesean is active.

BrockStaysHigh

as a lasean owner who has gillislee...this is the worst case scenario.......

i swear....if this were any other guy(whom i didnt own) hed just sit and not play....and the solution would be a no brainer/easy one......but it has to be my only rb worth a crap....and now ive not only got to risk one of the most talented backs in the league reinjuring himself....but i cant even play his backup with complete confidence.....

still...its 730 am EST...didnt know the list came out already lol...i. mean....we do know we hear they think hell be active

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis
  • Like 3

i swear....if this were any other guy(whom i didnt own) hed just sit and not play....and the solution would be a no brainer/easy one......but it has to be my only rb worth a crap....and now ive not only got to risk one of the most talented backs in the league reinjuring himself....but i cant even play his backup with complete confidence.....

still...its 730 am EST...didnt know the list came out already lol...i. mean....we do know we hear they think hell be active

I'm actally considering starting both. Ugghhh. I would have to bench Coleman though. Edited by Shaft

I hate this. Picked up GilL also and now it's a toss up.

I don't think the rest of my RB is worth just taking both out. Any thoughts?

T. Coleman, A Foster, Gil, McCoy, Spiller

I lost Lacy this week too... I have to start 2 of the above. Coleman is a given now I think. ...

I'm decimated at RB depth and thinking of starting both...

I'm playing Mike G hoping McCoy is just a decoy. I think worst case, they split. Should be enough to go around

That's what I"m thinking.

Starting Gillislee in two leagues because of injuries.

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer

"LeSean McCoy has 13 yards on 7 carries, a 1.9 yard average. Would be his worst average since Week 3 last season, when he had 16 yards on 11 carries in Miami. He was also playing on a hurt hamstring that day and missed the next two games.

"

Edited by Shaft