[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why do I start Travis Kelce?

nhmtns

Every week Kelce is ranked top 5, so I think "This will be the week" and start him. Then I ususlly kick myself for the decision. He just had two prime matchups against Oakland and NO and produced a TOTAL of 5.8 points. He's killing me. Guess it's ww time. Anyone else think he's overrated?

it was very surprising that Kelce did not do well again NOS and OAK.

You can expect average of the the bottom of the top 10. 7 thru 10 Yes, inconsistent the rest of the way until they play OAK again.

He should have performed well against the two that are horrible defending the TE.

I doubt you'll find a better tight end on the waiver wire.

I picked up Doyle to cover Olsen's bye and got 22.8 points! :jump:

BTW: Have Kelce in 2 of 4 leagues, started him in both, bah. He'll be on the bench next week. 4.4 points just don't cut it.

Aside from Greg Olsen, all the tight ends have been inconsistent this year:

Martellus Bennett, the 2nd highest scoring tight end has had weeks of 1.5, 3.6, and 4.4 points

Zach Miller, the 3rd highest scoring tight end has had weeks of 4.4, 6.0, and 7.3 points

Jack Doyle, the 4th highest scoring tight end has had weeks of 1.6, 2.8, and 7.7 points

Jordan Reed, the 5th highest scoring tight end has been hurt 2 weeks

Delanie Walker, the 6th highest scoring tight end has had weeks of 3.1, 5.4, and 7.2 points

Kyle Rudolph, the 7th highest scoring tight end has had a week with 3.5 points

Dennis Pitta, the 8th highest scoring tight end has had weeks of 4.7, 6.9, and 8.0 points

Henry Hunter, the 9th highest scoring tight end has had weeks of 0.0, 2.6, and 3.0 points

Gary Barnidge, the 10th highest scoring tight end has had weeks of 0.0, 7.7, and 8.9 points

Coby Fleener, the 11th highest scoring tight end has had weeks of 1.6, 4.9, 4.9, and 6.4 points

Travis Kelce, the 12th highest scoring tight end has had weeks of 4.4, 6.2, and 8.4 points

• Like 1

You know, there really were not any good TE's in Week 7. Jack Doyle, Delanie Walker and Gronk was about it. There were only 5 TE TDs and Julius Thomas and Jacob Tamme had theirs on their only catch in the game.

http://thehuddle.com/stats/2016/plays_weekly.php?pos=te

TE scoring always goes down starting around midseason but it has really fallen off the cliff this year.

I wanted eifert so bad. Ended up making a tough decision and had to drop him because I reached a bit and grabbed him 2 weeks before he came back. Kelce kept me in my game this week. Going into monday with a 5 point lead and Alshon vs. Howard, well see how it goes.

Disappointed in Kelce ' s fantasy value this year though. I've been high on him for the past 2 years.