[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Denver Backfield...

anismith

Drafted Booker, dropped Booker and picked up another rb because of injuries in Week 3, picked up Booker yesterday right before the game. Plugging in Booker next week with Bell on bye.

Edited by heehawks

Drafted Booker, dropped Booker and picked up a nother rb because of injuries in Week 3, picked up Booker yesterday right before the game. Plugging in Booker next week with Bell on bye.

Wow, your league allows players to be added on Monday before that game starts? (Presumably only players left to go on MNF)

Our league locks rosters at the start of the Sunday 1PM, figured that was the norm (have heard some leagues locking at kickoff of first game, the weekly TNF games made that a major issue).

Wow, your league allows players to be added on Monday before that game starts? (Presumably only players left to go on MNF)

Our league locks rosters at the start of the Sunday 1PM, figured that was the norm (have heard some leagues locking at kickoff of first game, the weekly TNF games made that a major issue).

On ESPN the player locks during their kickoff. It's the right way to do it. So if Lamar Miller tweaks his hamstring in warmups before the game and is inactive you might still be able to pick up Alfred Blue if you have someone you can drop. Why should that be different for a Sunday 1PM game or a Monday night game?

And I'm not convinced Anderson is the better back. Booker looks just as effective, I can't even tell who is in most of the time because they play exactly the same.

• Like 1

On ESPN the player locks during their kickoff. It's the right way to do it. So if Lamar Miller tweaks his hamstring in warmups before the game and is inactive you might still be able to pick up Alfred Blue if you have someone you can drop. Why should that be different for a Sunday 1PM game or a Monday night game?

And I'm not convinced Anderson is the better back. Booker looks just as effective, I can't even tell who is in most of the time because they play exactly the same.

this is the correct way to do waivers

• Like 1

Never said it should be different or that one way is more right than another. Just another variation in league setup depending on what the owners want and what their league software supports. (I just checked and see CBS does not have that option, the add/drop deadline is either at first kickoff of the week (would blow with TNF games) or 5 minutes before first game on Sunday.

Hmmm, I suppose that means when there is a 9:30AM game that rosters lock then. May need to confirm that this weekend in case the question comes up.

I agree its better to have the flexibility, but having that player to drop may be the problem once you get past Sunday 1PM Eastern.

as much as I hate them playing both almost equally-- I cant blame them

they both looked real good .... tho I have to admit I did get a little excited when CJ got banged up as I drafted Booker on a handful of teams.

obviously glad it wasn't serious .... but if they wanted to give him a game or 2 off id be OK with that too lol

CJ looked good, but to be honest, Booker looked like CJ of last year. Booker gets hit and drags defenders a couple of extra yards. He looks like he's got an extra spring in his step. I'm a CJ owner that also drafted Booker and dropped him by week 4. Ooops.....This looks like the makings of a 50/50 split for sure.