[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Greatest comeback ever

FLHX2k8

I had Hoyer, Meredith, and Jordy combine for 9 points on Thursday. Thanks to Ajayi, Gordon, and Julio I came back and won a super important game for me 132-108. I improved to 4-3 and jumped 3 spots in the standings into a playoff spot. Anyone else have to go through this gut wrenching experience this week ?

Welcome fellow night owl. I had one terrible team of mine win their first game but I mostly felt embarrassed for my opponent. That team has lost four of the first five picks and has never been competitive.

Probably the worst drafting in my history of FF and I come up with another W in a league I have no business being in contention. Smoke and mirrors is an understatement. My running backs are mostly injured or lame, My QB was on bye yet those injured and lame RB Jennings and Asiata scraped together enough points to put with Cobb and Jones and Taylor to get me over the century mark and a W. I should be winless.

The other leagues, I'm getting hammered like a nail head each week. Accept for another league that I have no business being a game off .500

Guy I played this week had Rodgers, Davante and Montgomery go off and get him 92 points on Thursday. My team is in the Sig. I was able to come back and win 171-140 something. 120ish is where people average in my league and I've scored over 160 4 times now 3 being in a row. :) still only 5-2 and in 2nd place.

My greatest comeback was 3 years ago, Doug Martin rookie year? You know the game. I had 3 patriots on bye and had to scrape together a full starting unit. Was down big andmartin pulls off a 60 point game to give me the 5 point win lmao

I had Hoyer, Meredith, and Jordy combine for 9 points on Thursday. Thanks to Ajayi, Gordon, and Julio I came back and won a super important game for me 132-108. I improved to 4-3 and jumped 3 spots in the standings into a playoff spot. Anyone else have to go through this gut wrenching experience this week ?

I had Hoyer and Meredith in one game too and squeaked out a win thanks to Green, Hilton and Sanders. Overcoming bad games from Hoyer and Meredith in week 7 is a feat, but also overcoming Nelson is damn impressive!

Welcome fellow night owl. I had one terrible team of mine win their first game but I mostly felt embarrassed for my opponent. That team has lost four of the first five picks and has never been competitive.

i have an 0-14 in one of my leagues...its a 300 buy in...20 a loss(double w/l obviously) and 20 a drop/add league....and i dont feel bad for him at all....i believe hes colluded in the past in an attempt to help his friends team who was in direct competition with me the last two years for first place