[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Perfect Season in Fantasy Football - Seen it happen?

DMD

In 26 years of playing I have never seen a 0-14 or a 14-0. I have had a 13-1. I have had a 1-13. But I have never seen perfect either direction. The other thread had it mentioned by Forever in Debt to Mo Lewis but I have to think it is really rare. I play 8-10 leagues a year and never saw it.

My worst team was 0-13 until literally Monday night that week when I won the game on the final play.

It seems like it should happen at least occasionally but I have just never seen it.

Have you?

Yes. Right here at the Huddle in a BOTH League. In the Old Timers League. Either the first year of the league or the 2nd can't remember which now.

Never seen anything like it before or since.

ETA: Borge007 was that person.

Edited by skylive5

Yes. Right here at the Huddle in a BOTH League. In the Old Timers League. Either the first year of the league or the 2nd can't remember which now.

Sarge in Fusion last year did it.

Three years ago, or so, a guy in my local went wire to wire from beginning to championship without loosing, 16-0. First time seeing it, last time likely. An amazing feat in our league and actually in any other competitive league.

Edited by heehawks

Seen two winless seasons. Luckily, not by me.

Never seen a lossless season in my leagues.

Well, kind of... the exception being the HEFFA league. 18 teams, 1 team gets eliminated each of the 17 weeks... then, yes, the Champion does not lose each and every year. Was a fun, but odd league though.

Ah yes-the memories. Never before or again!!

And I'm paying you for advice? :smashpc:

It was 2001 when I drafted Jamal Lewis and he blew an ACL two days later in the preseason. I just looked at that team from 15 years ago and it was one of those seasons where I ended with only 2 players still starting for me at the end of the year than when it started. I was 1-12 actually. I will never forget that season.

It was before PPR. Take a look at the scoring back then:

http://www98.myfantasyleague.com/2001/weekly?L=3024&W=13

Look too how RBs were so much better scorers and consistent than WR or TE

First year I ever played I went undefeated. It was 2007 n my draft was amazing.

1 - Joseph Addai

2 - Torry Holt

3 - Marion Barber

4 - Randy Moss

5 - Tom Brady

Then I remember getting Braylon Edwards and Jamal lewis with 2 of my last picks. Brady n moss alone were like 60 points at least a week. It was insane haha. I've drafted Brady like every year since.

• 6 years later...