[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Questionable commish change during Sunday games

BGUX

The Commish made a roster change for my opponent sometime Sunday afternoon. Yahoo shows "2 days ago". Is it possible to get a timestamp on that change? I noticed that commish changes that over a week old include the date and time, so it's likely I can find out next Sunday, but I'd like to know sooner.

Same douch-e bag that changed schedules huh? Tell him that is cheating and ask him to change it back. A complete abuse of power that is absolutely uncalled for and unethical as commissioner. Just lots of uns with this guy.

Edited by heehawks

I'm finding this hard to believe...

I'm not, I played in a league one year were the commish set up the schedule so he played each team the week they had one or both of their keepers off. We still play in the same league to this date but no longer speak. He still claims it was a coincidence but I'm not buying it. It went unnoticed for about six weeks then I called him out.

This is even more blatant but still I would not put it past people