[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stash Peterson Now?

ejray21

PPR league. Roster:

QB Dalton

QB Rivers

RB McCoy

RB Matt Jones

WR Hopkins

WR Marv Jones

TE Doyle

Flex Barnidge

Flex McKinnon

Flex Hogan

Bench

Gabbert

Dixon

Gillislee

Coates

Britt

I've seen news that AP is looking good and he can come back week 11. We have a cap of 5 RBs per roster. Ive got waivers to drop Dixon for either Thompson or Asiata but was wondering if y'all thought he'd be worth a stash if I don't get either of them?

Yeah, I guess since I owned him prior to injury I may be hopeful of his return. Like I said though, I've got several targets ahead of him and if I don't end up with any, I may just snag him for the week in case another report comes out and It'll be too late then.

Week 11 is the earliest in terms of eligibility off of IR. With the torn meniscus the ability to return also depends on how thorough of a recovery he and the coaches want to go with. Given his history of recovering quicker than most, I wouldn't put it past him to be ready but he's also at the point in his career both in age and contract that MIN might want to keep him healthy. I think a lot of it will depend on where MIN is in terms of the playoff picture.

I could still see it being a race to the top of the NFC North between them and GB, but if MIN locks it in early then they would probably let him rest until real world playoffs.