[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Six solid RBs...who do I trade?

AWindsor

After picking up Devontae Booker this afternoon, I am absolutely loaded at the RB position. There are obviously a few teams in the league that need RB help, so what player(s) do you think I should offer to try to get a solid WR2 in an 8-man league, such as Amari Cooper, Kelvin Benjamin, Demaryius Thomas, etc?

I was thinking about trading his pick of Rodgers/Booker/West and DeAngelo to the Le'Veon owner for my pick of Fitz/Marshall/Cooks, any thoughts?

Here are my RB:

David Johnson

Doug Martin

Jonathan Stewart

Jacquizz Rodgers

Devontae Booker

Terrance West

DeAngelo Williams

So in your logic 8×6=48 you think that there's 48 viable backs in a league? manure I can maybe think of 20 I could start with some confidence but its a very thin position in any number league some people may be short not even counting ones stashed on people's bench

So in your logic 8×6=48 you think that there's 48 viable backs in a league? manure I can maybe think of 20 I could start with some confidence but its a very thin position in any number league some people may be short not even counting ones stashed on people's bench

Yeah but he's not loaded there in an 8 team. He only has 1 top 5 back. Because it's an 8 team I think it's going to be hard to trade any one of those.

I have a similar issue in my 12 teamer...Roster in my sig.

McCoy/Gillislee, Ware, C-Mike, Gore, J-Stew, Jacquizz at RB.

Cooks, Hopkins, T.Benjamin, C.Coleman at WR.

I was thinking about packaging one of my RBs with Hopkins to get a more reliable WR...maybe even make a play for Antonio Brown since his owner is 1-6. Hopkins is driving me crazy. But I'm a bit gun-shy to trade RBs. I traded RB for WR last season & lost 2 RB's to injury right after doing so. :weird:

Which of my RBs would you move for an WR upgrade?

Edited by etrain1234