[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tenn vs Jac

ImNotSoIgnorant

How does Gus Bradley still have a job? Talk about an underperforming team. They have enough talent to compete in this horrific division, but they regularly come out and deliver steaming turds on the field every week.

per Nance, will be 14-41 after tonight...OUCH!

I'm going against Hurns in two leagues.

Of course he had to pick this week to have his best game of the season.

:smashpc:

LOL - feel your frustration, but for the opposite reason...this is the week I FINALLY decided to bench him in the one and only league I own him! Fortunately, I replaced him with Rishard Matthews, so I only lost net 1 FP...also, I inadvertently left Bortles in one of my other lineups, but that wasn't as huge a disaster as I initially thought it was going to, be since he salvaged a few garbage time points...anyway, that's a very frustrating team overall...a complete train wreck...

Hurns down the stretch was huge for me.

After the first half, I was feeling pretty smug about starting Cousins over Bortles in one league. Once the dust settled, however, Bortles had dropped a 40 burger in that league. Here's hoping Jax gets stomped like that on a regular basis down the stretch.

Oh, the pain of garbage points!

I remember in my first couple seasons in fantasy football that the Atlanta Falcons offense was the embodiment of garbage time fantasy points. Must have been like '98 or '99.... now I'm gonna have to go back and see some of the players. I know the QB was money in garbage time. Miller? Will be back with an edit :D

Ah nope, Chris Chandler.

Edited by darin3

Both teams looked horrible early on, dropped snaps, busted plays, penalties on critical 3rd downs or when punting after failing to convert (or both). By mid Q1 I was using the FF button more frequently, and at 24-0 I turned it off. These games just are not entertaining any more, I don't need or want to watch just for fantasy purposes I have many hours of other entertainment to watch on my DVR.

This trend has been getting worse, used to be just TNF games that were bad, well that and my Browns. Then more and more SNF and MNF games, even the big "game of the week" in the late Sunday afternoon slot has has more stinkers than usual. (Didn't even bother with Benless Steelers facing the Pats.) Heck the London games have been better than many primetime games, and those are on before I'm even drinking on Sundays.

"Tenn D had one of those frustrating nights where they clearly played well early but didn't get a ton of sacks or fumbles. Then gave up garbage time points to kill their score."

Yes Tenn De sucked in the second half and only gave me three points.