[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matt Jones likely no-go in London

the outlaw

No because Woodhead was also the goalline back, Woodhead was in a unique situation.

Yeah, the staff has a huge boner for Woodhead here in San Diego. It sucks that he went down with an injury, as he was a huge part of the offense, but it also gave them the opportunity to see what Gordon could do and it's been a blessing in disguise. Gordon has a great nose for the endzone.

Yeah, the staff has a huge boner for Woodhead here in San Diego. It sucks that he went down with an injury, as he was a huge part of the offense, but it also gave them the opportunity to see what Gordon could do and it's been a blessing in disguise. Gordon has a great nose for the endzone.

more like he's the only nose left for the endzone

• Like 2

I might be in the minority, but I think Gordon is way overrated. He's a perfect sell high candidate.

Maybe but sd has always had trouble inside the 10 since LT left. Now we have another option...who cares what happens between the the 10's? FF is about points. Gordon gets them. Overrated or not. Ever been beaten by those who score tds while your guys are caught at the one? :shrug:

Maybe but sd has always had trouble inside the 10 since LT left. Now we have another option...who cares what happens between the the 10's? FF is about points. Gordon gets them. Overrated or not. Ever been beaten by those who score tds while your guys are caught at the one? :shrug:

Yes, I have 5 losses in one league to support this statement. :lol: You're right about the points, not denying that. But he is still only averaging 3.3 yards a carry. He's on pace for 1000 yards with a 3.3 YPC average. Uggghhhh. From a fantasy perspective, an overly TD dependent player is boom or bust. I just think people should sell high before the bust comes.

• Like 1

Gordon needs his endzone nose broken so Rivers can throw for more tds :angry:

Yes, I have 5 losses in one league to support this statement. :lol: You're right about the points, not denying that. But he is still only averaging 3.3 yards a carry. He's on pace for 1000 yards with a 3.3 YPC average. Uggghhhh. From a fantasy perspective, an overly TD dependent player is boom or bust. I just think people should sell high before the bust comes.

Or ride that wave and not buy trouble... :brew:

• Like 1