[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forte for Olsen proposed, but in a must-win situation

I've been offered Greg Olsen for Matt Forte. Normally I would take it but I'm 2-5 and in a must-win situation this week. I have plenty of depth at RB2, but it's tied up in byes (Gurley and West) or bad matchups (Crowell).

So, who would you rather have this week:

Forte at RB2 and Jack Doyle at TE, or Ty Montgomery at RB2 and Olsen at TE?

And is it a close enough call that I could give up Forte this week?

btw, here is my opponent's starting lineup:

QB Jameis Winston

RB Spencer Ware

RB Christine Michael

WR AJ Green

WR Brandon Marshall

TE Kyle Rudoplh

Flex Jacquizz Rodgers

D/ST Jets

K Matt Bryant

What's your lineup? I'm really not sure how the team your playing against this week will lose unless the fantasy gods pity you. The drop off on tight ends after gronk and Olsen is huge. Forte had a huge game last week and is a great sell right now. He has a great matchup this week too. Without knowing the rest of your lineup, you're gaining only this week but losing long term. Olsen is far too valuable at his position. You need a sleeper? Lamar could very well be out or limited. I like Alfred blue and Kelley from redskins.

My lineup is in my signature, but here it is also:

8 Team League Standard scoring, no keeper.

QB Aaron Rodgers

RB Devontae Booker

RB Matt Forte

WR Mike Evans

WR Brandin Cooks

TE Jack Doyle

Flex Latavius Murray

D/ST Cardinals

K Cairo Santos

Bench:

Kelvin Benjamin

Mark Ingram

Isaiah Crowell

Todd Gurley

Terrance West

Ty Montgomery

Seahawks D

What's your lineup? I'm really not sure how the team your playing against this week will lose unless the fantasy gods pity you. The drop off on tight ends after gronk and Olsen is huge. Forte had a huge game last week and is a great sell right now. He has a great matchup this week too. Without knowing the rest of your lineup, you're gaining only this week but losing long term. Olsen is far too valuable at his position. You need a sleeper? Lamar could very well be out or limited. I like Alfred blue and Kelley from redskins.

Do you like kelly over Booker and M.forte?

Edited by Aegysoi

What site is this on? Most trade review periods wouldn't process until Monday at this point anyway, unless your commish/league doesn't mind executing them.

I would do it, start Montgomery in his place or even possibly Ingram with Bennett and Chancellor out he might have some breathing room. Especially since it's at NO, SEA will respect Brees there.