[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Zach Ertz

tylcook13

Well first he was injured early in the season, not sure if fully healthy yet. I was expecting he'd be a decent TE starter, but alas he hasn't.

I've seen a few games including the one against DAL, he just doesn't seem to be getting used much, don't think it is 2 TE sets.

He had 6 targets in week 1, then out until week 5 then 3 targets each week, and 4 last week. They did run the ball a lot against DAL and used Sproles as a receiver.

The most disappointing offensive player I have on my dynasty team. He rates right up there with DeAndre Levy on defense.

He shouldn't be owned in redraft. Every year, and it will probably happen this year...the moment that everyone gives up on him, he drops a 30 point game. Week 15 probably this year.

Philly fan who has watched every game here. He's just not a big part of their offense. New QB, HC, & OC since last year. They do run plenty of 2 and even 3 TE sets, but Wentz spreads the ball around.

I picked him up just has he returned from injury...but he was only giving me 2-4 ppg so I just dropped him this morning for Ebron. He's a very safe drop, IMO.

Yes I am thinking it is time to cut him, but sadly not many good options out there. My #2 TE sucks (Jesse James) some WW options include Tamme Ebron, Gates, Pitta, Hooper, Kendricks none are very good but may be better than Ertz/James (not asking for advice).

Since I have Jordan Matthews as a regular starter he's always in my line-up and having Ertz as well (and Wentz if needed like this week with Cousins on bye) I've got too many eggs in that PHI offensive basket, may as well drop Ertz and relieve that.

Sure after I added Pitta and swapped him in as my starer, Ertz wakes up. So if I start him the next 3 weeks he'll score 2-3 ppg again. And my backup or other FA TE I am considering will score 8-12 each week.

And Wentz blows, at least for fantasy, 364 yards, ZERO TDs and 2 picks. C'MON MAN!

Yeah Wentz was insanely overhyped. Vs the steelers he throws a screen to sproles who does all the work and they praise Wentz for it. Look at the way he moves to make this throw, he threw it 5 yards lol. He'll still be good in the furtive prolly but he looked like a scared scrub against the giants. Not trusting the pocket at all and then displaying some truly atrocious scrambling skills lol. It also seemed like he had regular shoes on instead of kleets haha.

• 4 weeks later...

As advertised that was pretty infuriating, haha. Especially considering that was his QB he wasn't willing to go to bat for. This is the time of year Ertz came alive last season though, and those numbers last week were pretty encouraging.

Edited by kdko