[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MVP TALK

Gourdeau

Hearing a bunch of MVP talk on radio today and everyone seems to have already handed it to Brady... How the f&$k can Tom Brady be MVP when the pats won 3 of 4 games WITHOUT HIM... Regardless of how well he plays, the pats have proven they can win without him.. Derek Carr all day thus far for me

Agree for Local but always felt national had more knowledgeable hosts..

Never listened to any of it found it to be too much yelling and know-it-all BS the first time I tried.

Sorry its just my standard response when somebody says they heard something outlandish on talk radio and what do we think. Its pretty much their schtick.

Dak for MVP. However, Romo will take over at some point and take us on into the playoffs and hopefully a SB win. Brady will be there and the showdown between Romo and Brady will commence. I am hoping Romo gets his shot at the title. He deserves his Elway/Manning moment. Something tells me there will be a Romo opportunity down the stretch like a movie with a great sports hero moment.

Matt Ryan is going to turn into a pumpkin in the second half of the season.

Dak for MVP. However, Romo will take over at some point and take us on into the playoffs and hopefully a SB win. Brady will be there and the showdown between Romo and Brady will commence.

This gives new meaning to the term "fantasy" football. The plot line in Ted 2 of two dudes trying to jerk Brady off in his sleep for his sperm donation is more believable.

• Like 1

This gives new meaning to the term "fantasy" football. The plot line in Ted 2 of two dudes trying to jerk Brady off in his sleep for his sperm donation is more believable.

We'll see won't we. Many said the East was the weakest division, the Cowboys would have only 6 wins, our defense was going to be the worst in the league and the season was over when Romo went down. So sure, I believe in fantasy football.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Dak for MVP. However, Romo will take over at some point and take us on into the playoffs and hopefully a SB win. Brady will be there and the showdown between Romo and Brady will commence. I am hoping Romo gets his shot at the title. He deserves his Elway/Manning moment. Something tells me there will be a Romo opportunity down the stretch like a movie with a great sports hero moment.

Matt Ryan is going to turn into a pumpkin in the second half of the season.

Why would the Cowboys bring Romo back? Do we get more credit for wins with Romo at QB than Dak? If the team is winning with the QB of the future what is the benefit of benching Dak for Romo?

Why would the Cowboys bring Romo back? Do we get more credit for wins with Romo at QB than Dak? If the team is winning with the QB of the future what is the benefit of benching Dak for Romo?

Because he's a rookie and as you know, Dec, Jan fooball is for veterans. How many rookies have done well come playoff time? How many rookies have gotten to and won the superbowl. 1 that I can think of and that was because of a superbowl defense. We don't have that kind of D. To win we will need a veteran caller with the experience to put up 30+ points maybe more. He just can't and won't have seen as much as Romo has in his years. We will need the entire playbook and the veteran eyes under center when the playoffs role around. Romo is the guy to get us there and win it all. Dak will be here for years but this is not the year to think he can win the superbowl. Not enough experience.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Because he's a rookie and as you know, Dec, Jan fooball is for veterans. How many rookies have done well come playoff time? How many rookies have gotten to and won the superbowl. 1 that I can think of. He just can't and won't have seen as much as Romo has in his years. We will need the entire playbook and the veteran eyes under center when the playoffs role around. Romo is the guy to get us there and win it all. Dak will be here for years but this is not the year to think he can win the superbowl. Not enough experience.

Bullmanure. It is a different team with Romo under center. I believe Romo plays scared now (afraid of the next hit) and the O-Line plays different believing they have to max protect Romo because he is fragile. Not to mention there is no run option with Romo.

So you bench Dak because you believe you need a veteran to carry you to the playoffs and your offense isn't the same and you don't make the playoffs. What good does it do you to re-insert Romo for an early exit from the playoffs?

I believe you are letting Romo's history influence your thinking.

How can you say Dak for MVP but pull him for Romo? That makes no sense!!

Elliott is easily the ROY. Without him Prescott is not nearly as good. Neither are the Cowboys.

MVP will be Brady in the end. They will run the table, finish 15-1 and be the #1 seed in the AFC.

As for Romo, he may get his ring, but only because he is on the roster. Unless Prescott falls apart or gets hurt, no way he sees the field again as a Cowboy. Start looking for teams he could start for in 2017.

Edited by Wpob
  • Like 1

How can you say Dak for MVP but pull him for Romo? That makes no sense!!

Elliott is easily the ROY. Without him Prescott is not nearly as good. Neither are the Cowboys.

MVP will be Brady in the end. They will run the table, finish 15-1 and be the #1 seed in the AFC.

As for Romo, he may get his ring, but only because he is on the roster. Unless Prescott falls apart or gets hurt, no way he sees the field again as a Cowboy. Start looking for teams he could start for in 2017.

GTFO

prescott isnt nearly as good with zeke :rofl::rofl:

Morris gets 6 yards a clip everytime he touches the damn ball

just stop dude please

morris would be having the same sucesss