[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Darren McFadden...

captain77

He would make great trade bait for a running back needy team. Morris is a quality back up to Zeke. If they could get a decent deal for McFadden, I bet the Cowboys would move him. But most likely he will stay as insurance in case Morris or Zeke go down.

i read a blurb where he can't straighten his arm. not sure how true that is but doesn't sound too good.

That is partly true. He has to break up some scare tissue but it is expected to be fine once worked out. It's not that he can't completely straighten it but how fast he can go from bent to straight.

I've been hearing for the last few days that if Denver makes any trades prior to the deadline it will be for a RB. McFadden will probably cost more than Elway is willing to spend. BUT if that did work out I think McFadden could be a low RB2 or FLEX player.

Why would he ever start over Booker unless there was an injury? He won't be an RB2 or Flex without a starting gig, and I just can't see him obtaining one this year (again without injuries to other backs).

If Zeke were to go down, Morris would be your 2 down back with Dunbar filling the 3rd down role. IMO McFadden has no value this year and should only be rostered in dynasty or the deepest of leagues.

Edited by Def.
  • Like 1

Why would he ever start over Booker unless there was an injury? He won't be an RB2 or Flex without a starting gig, and I just can't see him obtaining one this year (again without injuries to other backs).

Anderson is done for the year which makes Booker RB1 and Bibbs RB2. Bibbs didnt even make the roster last year, and probably wouldnt have again this year had it not been for the departure of Hillman. Booker did very little on the ground against SD, plus he picked up a minor injury in the process. Kubiak has been vocal about his concearn with the run game. So i would guess any RB they bring in will probably part of a RBBC which does carry some value for a RB needy team.

So unless you're telling me that only bona-fide starters have any value, i stand by my original statement.