[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Survivor Week 9

raulmz

What a week 8... every "Safe pick won" except Vikings (Patriots, Jets, Dallas, Denver, Kansas, even Tenn)

Lest roll with the 9...

Favorites at home: Kansas, Seattle, Minnesota, San Diego.

Favorites on the road: Dallas, Atlanta(Thurs) and New Orleans

Safest picks of the week no doubt are Kansas City and Dallas. Although Kansas has key injuries and Dallas is on the road..(¿Is Dak a problem?)

A gamble but sweet pick definitely would be New Orleans on the road...

With smith and ware Kansas City looks the same? Run and rely to defense?

The real reason KC becomes a gamble if Ware can't go is that if West gets injured in-game, they're down to Sankey who just signed.

Foles would potentially be a downgrade because he hasn't protected the ball as well as Smith the last couple years. But that may have been a result of his systems and supporting casts in PHI & STL. He doesn't need to do much to succeed in KC.

Dallas looks the best to me this week...Zeke will have a field day and they should have moderate success throwing the ball. Don't think the Cleveland offense will keep up with them, even with the Cowboys banged-up secondary.

This screams trap game to me. Josh McCown will limit turnovers against Dallas' D, which is now without two of its studs in the defensive backfield.

Winless Browns have basically nothing to lose - except another game :woot: - and will pull out all the stops to try and get their first dubya.

Not saying it's going to happen but I could see the Browns winning by a FG.

This screams trap game to me. Josh McCown will limit turnovers against Dallas' D, which is now without two of its studs in the defensive backfield.

Winless Browns have basically nothing to lose - except another game :woot: - and will pull out all the stops to try and get their first dubya.

Not saying it's going to happen but I could see the Browns winning by a FG.

Have you actually watched Dallas play this year? ;)

Have you actually watched Dallas play this year? ;)

Absolutely. They've been playing much better on defense, which not a lot of folks give them credit for. Losing Church and Claiborne will be a noticeable blow to the defense.

Yes the Browns are winless but they've fought hard and "could have won" at least a couple/few of those near misses.

Again, not saying it's going to happen. But with a rookie QB, rookie RB, your #1 WR coming back from injury and significant losses on the defensive side of the ball, I would expect the home team to keep the score at least within striking distance. And then the 4th quarter happens and anything goes.

I would consider DAL, GB, and/or SEA if I had any of those still available. But, I'm down to:

MIN vs DET - I don't think I can bring myself to even consider them until I see the offense play better than last week. If they don't, they could easily lose again.

SD vs TEN - Yeah, I THINK San Diego is a better team. That said, Tennessee has looked pretty decent at times.

KC vs JAC - If Smith and Ware were healthy, this would be a no-brainer. Without them, it's slightly less of a no-brainer, but it's still the game I'm leaning towards at the moment. Foles is more than serviceable, and we've seen West have big games in the past. I think the Chiefs' defense and home crowd will be enough of a factor to make Bortles and the Jacksonville offense uncomfortable, and KC should win by at least a TD.

Maybe I should have asked you if you had 'watched the Browns this year'... ;)

:moon: Never said they would win. Said they could... potentially... like, a 10% chance? :lol:

I kept hearing - even today - that they're one of the best 0-9 teams evah! :lol: Whatever that means.

Kinda feel sorry for them. They just can't seem to find a groove. Oh well, they have the Cavs and the Injuns almost pulled it off against my Cubbies.

They'll get the #1 pick and will take Kizer or Watson and find a way to screw them up.