[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Trade- PPR League

I give up Jordy and Duke Johnson to Receive Tyreke Hill and Melvin Gordon.

My WR's are as follows:

Doug Baldwin

Cole Beasley

Desean Jackson

Golden Tate

Jordy Nelson

IR-Josh Gordon

My RB's are as follows:

Blount

Charles

Hightower

Howard

Duke Johnson

West

Dion Lewis

Lacy

Taxi Squad- Kenneth Dixon

We get points for return yards as well.

Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Edited by ReigingRunnerUpChamp

I don't like that deal for a few reasons.

1- You're giving up a strong WR when he's your only strong WR, you don't have good depth there.

2- Best player you're receiving is a RB, where you have a lot of depth.

3- I think you're selling low/early on Jordy, it's well documented it takes a full year to recover from ACL surgery if you're not named Adrian Peterson.

4. With the league being PPR, both Jordy and Duke are viable players. Meanwhile, while I kind of like Hill, he's not going to get a ton of touches. He might THIS week with Foles at QB (backup QBs often focus on players they've practiced with, and Hill has been a backup as well... plus Hill's production took off in the 2nd half last week when Foles came in)l, but I don't know if he would long-term.

• Like 1

I don't like that deal for a few reasons.

1- You're giving up a strong WR when he's your only strong WR, you don't have good depth there.

2- Best player you're receiving is a RB, where you have a lot of depth.

3- I think you're selling low/early on Jordy, it's well documented it takes a full year to recover from ACL surgery if you're not named Adrian Peterson.

4. With the league being PPR, both Jordy and Duke are viable players. Meanwhile, while I kind of like Hill, he's not going to get a ton of touches. He might THIS week with Foles at QB (backup QBs often focus on players they've practiced with, and Hill has been a backup as well... plus Hill's production took off in the 2nd half last week when Foles came in)l, but I don't know if he would long-term.

Any other offers you think I could throw out there for the same two players?

Depends on what he needs. Is he deep at RB and weak at WR, like you? if so, you're kind of screwed and I wouldn't do the deal. If he needs a RB, you're golden because you're legitimately 4-5 deep at RB depending on your tastes. You always want to fill in the other owner's needs rather than just saying "Player X is awesome, you should take him for that other guy." Value isn't just a player's ability, but also what their team needs are.

Depends on what he needs. Is he deep at RB and weak at WR, like you? if so, you're kind of screwed and I wouldn't do the deal. If he needs a RB, you're golden because you're legitimately 4-5 deep at RB depending on your tastes. You always want to fill in the other owner's needs rather than just saying "Player X is awesome, you should take him for that other guy." Value isn't just a player's ability, but also what their team needs are.

His RB's are as follows:

Melvin Gordon

Chris Thompson

His WR's are as follows:

Cobb

Funchess

Tyreek Hill

Humphries

Julio

Jordan Matthews

Braxton Miller

Moncrief