[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does anyone else find Matthew Berry almost intolerable?

jacketkneelength

I'm a frequent listener of his podcast and while they do give good insight, I just find him obnoxious... I'll likely continue to listen, but there's lots of times where I'm rolling my eyes. And yes I acknowledge his (and his co-hosts) success and level of knowledge. Stephania Bell gives good info regarding the nature of injuries and stuff too.

I just wanna punch him in the face sometimes, ya know?

Edited by jacketkneelength
  • Like 1

There are lots of things I find intolerable:

pumpkin spice lattes

marital infidelity

Justin Bieber music

salads - just why?

Kessler starting over a healthy McCown

uncooked tomatoes

V8 juice

But Matthew Berry? Maybe if I listened to his podcast but I don't. I read his columns often but the lengthy buildup to his Love/Hate list is entertaining at times, boring at others.

• Like 4

There are lots of things I find intolerable:

pumpkin spice lattes

marital infidelity

Justin Bieber music

salads - just why?

Kessler starting over a healthy McCown

uncooked tomatoes

V8 juice

But Matthew Berry? Maybe if I listened to his podcast but I don't. I read his columns often but the lengthy buildup to his Love/Hate list is entertaining at times, boring at others.

You forgot people that talk through movies, and clowns...well especially clowns. Creepy bastards.

He's a good dude. I don't listen to his podcast personally, but I've known him for many years. The guy is very smart. I'm sure some of his podcast is beyond his control. I know some guys in the industry that I can understand why they might rub someone the wrong way, but Matt is not one of them.

He's a good dude. I don't listen to his podcast personally, but I've known him for many years. The guy is very smart. I'm sure some of his podcast is beyond his control. I know some guys in the industry that I can understand why they might rub someone the wrong way, but Matt is not one of them.

Agreed... I like him and his advice is usually pretty accurate. Intolerable? Drama Queen :lol:

You forgot people that talk through movies, and clowns...well especially clowns. Creepy bastards.

Nah man, creepy clowns are good. I have a friend who is scared to death of clowns. Any clowns. Creepy clowns are all the better. I've liked them ever since.

Justin Bieber music

salads - just why?

uncooked tomatoes

Sorry,can't agree here, Bieber may have done some dumb manuree and act ghetto but the kid has a really good voice and has several great songs.

Love me some salads!

And a freshly picked, sliced up tomato with salt or garlic salt on it is AWESOME!

Agreed... I like him and his advice is usually pretty accurate. Intolerable? Drama Queen :lol:

He's right about 50% of the time, which is the same as dumb luck. He reads stats and doesn't look at much film in detail. I wanted to keep a running total of his love/hate because I'm pretty sure he is not doing so well.

He's right about 50% of the time, which is the same as dumb luck. He reads stats and doesn't look at much film in detail. I wanted to keep a running total of his love/hate because I'm pretty sure he is not doing so well.

So he doesn't have a crystal ball? Got it... let me know when I can get some concrete guys with 100% accuracy so I can dominate these F@ckin tools in Fantasy Land. I'm sure he stays up at night counting his millions wishing you believed in him and would stop analyzing his love/hate

Sorry,can't agree here, Bieber may have done some dumb manuree and act ghetto but the kid has a really good voice and has several great songs.

Love me some salads!

And a freshly picked, sliced up tomato with salt or garlic salt on it is AWESOME!

You're weird Irish.

• Like 1