[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ware officially out Sunday.

colkurtz

Before week 8 I tried to trade Gillislee to McCoy's owner for Ebron as I have Walker in bye week13 and needed a backup... the wire is crap. He declined. What a taco, I thought. He then offered me Charcanderick for Gillislee. I own Ware and still had Charles in my IR. I declined.

I out-tacoed him.

Fire up West.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rotoworld_FB/status/794604313184260096

picked up west this week...bid alot on him....overshot the next highest by a little bit too.....but i think he could be real useful this weekend......and you never know with concussions and lead rbs getting banged up...he could be nice down the stretch....i think he has flex appeal even with ware in the mix

i got off to a good start last night with jameis, evans and hooper....so hopefully this guy can give me something good and look good doing it

the news came out just a little too late for me. West was scooped up in my main local a few hours before I could IR Ware. Because roster limits...

Edited by loaf

Ware will be back

I don't think anyone's contending that, and the topic of this thread relates to this Sunday. :shrug:

Oh, I see... Ware's on your roster. I see.

West should have a field day, especially with both Maclin and Smith out. Well, Smith for sure, Maclin probably out.

I am all over West and Tyreek Hill this week. We'll see how that all plays out. :unsure:

I don't think anyone's contending that, and the topic of this thread relates to this Sunday. :shrug:

Oh, I see... Ware's on your roster. I see.

West should have a field day, especially with both Maclin and Smith out. Well, Smith for sure, Maclin probably out.

I am all over West and Tyreek Hill this week. We'll see how that all plays out. :unsure:

it seems like a great matchup....yeah they are at home....but u take maclin out of the mix....and put foles into it.......i dunno....it seems to good to be true

it seems like a great matchup....yeah they are at home....but u take maclin out of the mix....and put foles into it.......i dunno....it seems to good to be true

Kelce's targets may jump a bit. Tyreek Hill will keep them honest deep.

Sounds like Maclin should go, though.