[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sure he hits the hole lightning quick and can scramble like anything...

BeeR

I was driving around yesterday and I saw a squirrel that was so fat I thought it was a dog. Would have loved to see him try that "branch to branch leap". Like Buddha with a tail. We must be out of predators around here. I expected to see a miniature shopping cart full of acorns.

I was waiting for the analysis showing his speed, acceleration and other stuff using the advanced measuing stuff they were mentioning.

He did have good form, but I'm not sure why they stop play, just snap the ball and once players start running towards it the thing will run away. It isn't a wolve or a bear that is going to attack the players. And they're not endangered or anything so if a player falls on it and crushed it no big loss.

But at least he wasn't slipping on the grass like the other players, the Packers ground crew should be getting a memo from the NFL to "never spray that crap on the field again".

They should still sign him if for no other reason than to see how the fans react when he does the Lambeau Leap. And can you imagine him at the goal line?? TD gold!

On the other hand, if the other team has signed a terrier at LB, I dunno...