[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

News on Maclin?

dfv87

You shouldn't take advantage of your 8 year old nephew like that.

Nope. Traded to a guy who checks in every other week. I just gave him Freeman and Wallace for Elliott. :D

My 10 yr old son is in the league but he's more OCD about this than I am and he's snaked a few players off the wire ahead of me when I knew I was going to target them. He then offered them to me in lopsided trades. Guess he gets that from me.

• 6 months later...

Not sure how much Maclin was going to contribute this year but seems like the Chiefs are trying to improve their financial position for the Mahomes era.

Maclin should find work. Hell Philly should take him back.

Surprised no one has mentioned the Bills.  Tyrod is in desperate need of other options, and I think the move makes sense.  

EDIT:  He'd also be reunited with Shady!

Edited by kdko

On Saturday, June 03, 2017 at 9:22 PM, kdko said:

Surprised no one has mentioned the Bills.  Tyrod is in desperate need of other options, and I think the move makes sense.

EDIT:  He'd also be reunited with Shady!

There are stories out there that Tyrod is working to recruit him and Shady is optimistic about him signing with Bills (headlines at NFL and ESPN)

Going to Philly would reunite him with former OC Doug Pedersen but that seems unlikely with their WR on roster.

36 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

There are stories out there that Tyrod is working to recruit him and Shady is optimistic about him signing with Bills (headlines at NFL and ESPN)

Going to Philly would reunite him with former OC Doug Pedersen but that seems unlikely with their WR on roster.

I think it's Shady that's doing the "recruiting".

This would put a damper on Zay Jones' potential at year-one returns.  

While Tyrod Taylor impressively has the second lowest interception rate in NFL history and has been an okay fantasy quarterback due to his rushing stats, is it possible for a wide receiver to put up fantasy relevant numbers when Taylor only throws for 3,000 yards and 17-20 touchdowns?