[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF

Shorttynaz

Just further reinforces to me that Sherman is Dill Josh Gordon bag. Couldn't stand him ever since that game a few years back when he was going off about how some WR sucked after the game to the sideline reporter. Then I think he blew his knee out in the SB. (Not quite) instant karma.....

And Pete Carroll is like chalupa part of Belichick dropped into a frat boy personality, amped up on coke.

The NFL keeps getting worse. I thought tonight's game quality was good between the teams....but the NFL and referring keeps backing itself into a corner.

Refs keep inserting themselves into questionable game changing decisions while missing obvious violations.

The NFL is not soccer, and it seems more and more I'm seeing better decision making from MLS referrers in soccer than I am in football.

The NFL keeps getting worse. I thought tonight's game quality was good between the teams....but the NFL and referring keeps backing itself into a corner.

Refs keep inserting themselves into questionable game changing decisions while missing obvious violations.

The NFL is not soccer, and it seems more and more I'm seeing better decision making from MLS referrers in soccer than I am in football.

I assume you would have gave your boy a red card ?

:lol:

• Like 1

To be fair I HATE HC Ryan but even I thought that was such clusterfluck at the end of the half and then at the end of the game... Sherman must be a no calls allowed CB because that is 2 END of GAME plays that he blatantly held/fouled and no flag was thrown, of course the Julio one was worse but cmon man... refs were horrible.

As a Bills fan, I am ashamed of the NFL officiating. Every week the officials seem to be in the headlines. That's not the way this sport is supposed to be.

And the 'OOPS, OH WELL' explanation's are getting tiring.

Sherman got to the ball first, period. After that, what happens to the kicker is irrelevant. That being said, who knows if he heard the whistle or not, either way the only penalty according to the rules of football should have been and was, offsides. As for the charcter of Sherman, that is definitley debateable.

who knows if he heard the whistle or not

In the replay I've watched, there is no whistle until after the hit. After the hit, the ref toots on his whistle a bunch. With no whistle and the kicker proceeding with the kick, it's hard to fault Sherman for blocking the kick. Though it does look like Sherman might have been going at Carpenter's knee and the ball was an afterthought.

Edited by michaelredd9