[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper trade help

tgs5495

I was offered Devontae Freeman (6th round) along with Kelce (4th round) with with a future 6th round pick.. for Lesean McCoy (2nd round) and my second round pick. I can only keep 3 players each year and don't wanna screw myself over.

My team

QB: Matt Ryan (16)

RB1: LeVeon Bell (1)

RB2: Lesean McCoy (2)

WR1: Brandon Marshall (6)

WR2: Julian Edelman (4), Golden Tate(7), Mike Wallace(13), Willie Snead(10), Ty Montgomery(FA)

Flex: Darren Sproles(10) or any above^

As of now I would keep Matt Ryan (16) and Bell (1) along with most likely Marshall again.. I don't wanna screw myself over for the future especially at WR. Any thoughts? Leave your Q id be happy to give an opinion.

• 6 months later...

I don't know if you've got it sorted out yet but what I would do personally is...

Keep Bell and Tate

or

trade Mccoy for Freeman and Kelce, keep Freeman, (Kelce or Tate), & Bell

I've always been told not to keep QB's, I know Ryan is great keeper value especially in the 16th rd, but remember when he's had different or 1st yr OC's he's struggled. 

Round 2 shoot for Michael Thomas, TY Hilton or Jordy Nelson

I do think that 2nd trade is a little one sided and not in your favor, giving up a 2nd rounder isnt ideal

Marshall could be a steal in the 6th but that's up to you, I have a bad feeling about him

Maybe you can help me?