[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How can I get Mike Evans off this guys team!?

tgs5495

PPR keeper league (Mike Evans in 3rd rd)

My Team

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: Devonta Freeman

RB: Leveon Bell

WR: Larry Fitzgerald

WR: Brandon Marshall

Flex: Julian Edelman

TE: Travis Kelce

K: Haushka

Def: Broncos

Bench: Willie Snead, Mike Wallace, Darren Sproles, Ty Montgomery, John Brown, Golden Tate

His Team

QB: Jamies Winston/Carson Palmer

RB: Giovanni Bernard

RB: Devontae Booker

WR: Richard Matthews

WR: Mike Wallace

Flex: Chris Ivory

TE: Cameron Brate

K: Josh Lambo

Def: Vikings

Bench: Kenneth Dixon, Matt Jones, Marquise Lee, Jeremy Maclin, Sammy Watkins, Hunter Henry

I feel there has to be some way I could get him considering how week his team is and the fact he is still somewhat in the playoff hunt. Any thoughts?

You would need to give up Freeman or Bell in any deal considering how weak he is at RB. The problem is that you don't have any RB2 at flex or on the bench to sub in for one of them, so you might need to get an RB back in any deal, which complicates things.

Start with Freeman + Fitz for Evans + Booker. See if he bites, then increase the package from there.

Edited by shnugen27

how is mike wallace on your bench AND in his starting lineup?

i also don't even see evans on his team.

you should re-post the exact rosters. don't even worry about starting lineup, just like:

QBs: .............

RBs: .............

WRs: ............

etc

Edited by pun

how is mike wallace on your bench AND in his starting lineup?

i also don't even see evans on his team.

you should re-post the exact rosters. don't even worry about starting lineup, just like:

QBs: .............

RBs: .............

WRs: ............

etc

.... Really man? He obviously meant to put Mike Evans instead of Mike Wallace on the other guy's team when posting this.

Anyway, packages aren't the issue. The issue is that you have too many WRs and no RBs yourself. You need Freeman and Bell. And to me, playing Mike WALLACE or Willie Snead is a better option than Brandon Marshall at this point of the season with all the trouble the Jets are having. But if he's a "name guy", then offering him Marshall in a package deal could benefit you.

Please assist: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/478107-alshon-jeffery-droppable/#entry4298402

Edited by oG1KeNoBi

Oh

I'd probably offer Freeman and Fitz for Evans and Ivory, anymore than that and it's not worth it (definitely not Bell), any less than that and he'll for sure say no. And there's a good chance he'll still say no to that.

FWIW i don't think Evans will have as good a second half as he had a first half (or at least, relative to the other WR1s). You're definitely buying high.

Edited by pun