[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alshon Jeffery droppable?

oG1KeNoBi

I'm making it into my league's playoffs. Alshon, IF he plays, will be back for the semi and final rounds of the playoffs (vs GB & WAS). Is he worth dropping to secure say.... a back-up QB or WR in case of injury? Trading him to a team I feel isn't a threat to me is an option as well since the deadline is the 19th.

Yeah you make it sound easy. But Alshon Jeffery is a good WR, especially with Cutler throwing to him. If he's going to play round 2 and 3 of the playoffs, then I'd probably start him. ESPECIALLY if I have a WR go down with an injury. My other 2 WRs are J.Jones and Britt.

I definitely wouldn't drop him. You have viable other recievers in case he doesn't play those last two weeks and theres probably not much else on waiver wire at this point in season that would be a better option than what you have. Hes too good to risk getting rid of.

• Like 1

I'm making playoffs and I dropped him.

Not knowing what will happen. I am at my limit of 7 WRs so I dropped him.

Maybe try to trade him. Got to have something better to trade than what is on your waiver.

• Like 1

Golden Tate. It was about all I could ask for. Seeing everyones' posts, I realized I couldn't drop Jeffery. And I didn't want to risk trading him to a team that I could see in the playoffs. The guy who had Tate wanted Jeffery even knowing that he might not make it to the playoffs so this was really the best case scenario for me.

I really needed someone to play this week since J. Jones is on bye. So I'll be starting J.Jones every week and switching between Tate and Britt based on their match-ups.

Appreciate all the comments!