[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This year I am "that guy"... it is almost laughable, but fun again

dfv87

We all have "that guy" that gets exactly what he needs to sneak by Monday nite after Monday nite... well for this season that guy is me. 4 weeks in a row I have won because on Monday nite I either got exactly enough points or my opponent came up just short... 4 weeks 4 wins less than 1 pt 3x and less than 2 pts the other. I am checking under my car before I start it every time now as I have buddies ready to do great bodily harm to me. The best part is being able to rub it in to those guys... not the best decision for my health but my FF league is a group of buddies from WAAAAAYYYY back and the only reason we play is to give each other crap. I know I am tempting fate by bragging on this but this run has been so much fun this year I don't care. I know many of you play FF for the $$ but this year I found the fun in playing FF again. And I needed it as the last few years I have been getting tired of the grind and always checking stuff and paying for the Huddle etc... but I am now reenergized and remember why we do all this stuff... TO GET UNDER OUR BUDDIES SKIN!

God I love FF!

I don't even have guys in the MNF most weeks, are people starting players on MNF over better options just to have somebody in the last game? Like those who say "OH man I'm done after TNF I'm down 30-0" never mind that same QB on Sunday afternoon scores the same 30 points and it somehow isn't a disaster?

As for fun, yep started 5-1 and was having a blast, lost the last 4 and I hate FF.

I've gone up against the 2 highest scoring teams in the league on won both times. If I woulda played the team I played last week, I would've lost...and so on. Not bragging, FF Gods, for the record