[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tyreek Hill

InTomWeTrust

Hill is definitely dynamic but will struggle with to receive enough targets to be dependable weekly starter when Maclin returns (what a bum!).

I'm crossing my fingers that Maclins groin injury lingers thru the rest of the fantasy season.

Folks its time!

Lets unleash the beast and Start Mr WR2 ROS!

Hes special and gifted and Dynamic and has a great chance of being the best reciever ROS on this team, that includes kelce.

Time to unleash the beast?

You're about two weeks too late. Already had him in my lineup.

Big fan of his game. In return pt leagues, he's actually been pretty consistent.

This.

I got him in a 12 team standard as my flex. JRichard was not bad either, but with Maclin hurt, Hill should be a little better now.

Alex Smith is an albatross around any receiver's neck in Kansas City. Jeremy Maclin getting 87 catches, 1,088 yards, and 9 touchdowns in 15 games is the best any receiver has done with Smith. And Maclin's possession receiver skills mesh perfectly with Smith's style. Any truly gifted receiver won't put up wr1 numbers with Smith.

• Like 1

On my bench! :yay: Exciting young talent though. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if the Chiefs had a better QB their receiving corps would be considered elite. Imagine someone like Big Ben throwing to Maclin/Conley/Kelce/Hill.

Edited by bud29