[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Doug Baldwin ROS?

drave199

Thinking of trading for him. The only think is that the owner is 1 game out of the playoffs and may not make it. If he doesn't, he may not be willing to do anything.

Out of Martin, Moncrief, Rawls, Booker and M. Jones who would you try and ship for him? I may need to do a 2 for 1 to get him because unfortunately, Baldwin is his wr1 and his second best player so he needs help. Although, I would be expecting Baldwin to be my wr1 the rest of the way. I traded Cooks for Stafford just now. Which I'm ok with and frankly, I would be good with starting Moncrief the rest of the way.

I just like Baldwins schedule the rest of the way and he got hot at the end of last year as well. Other than that, I really don't see any other guy to target that I could get pretty cheap because I want to keep my core of guys. I could get Hopkins really cheap if I wanted to but not sure I want a part of that. I joked with the Hopkins owner, who also has Gronk, that I would trade Forte, Reed and someone else for gronk and hopkins and I think he was almost considering it haha

Anyway, thoughts?

Edited by drave199

Yeah I would send Booker and Jones to acquire Baldwin. Hopefully that gets it done. And honestly, what's the harm in sending Martin, Ware, or Rawls in a package deal for Baldwin when you already own 3 out of the top 5 RBs in fantasy football?

Please assist: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/478423-no-internetno-problem-please-help/#entry4300159