[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No Internet....no problem? PLEASE HELP!

oG1KeNoBi

Quick background story:

I'm in the military and am currently on a 1 1/2 month long field rotation in the Baltic states. Right now I'm in Poland and am able to acquire spotty WiFi. However, I leave tomorrow to go to Lithuania for awhile and then Latvia. We've already been told that more than likely there will be ZERO sources of internet capabilities. So I'm asking you to help with with my line-ups for the ROS including playoffs.

Most of the positions are set and won't change, but here are the few that I do have to decide on:

Week 12 (pick 1):

Britt @ NO

Tate vs MIN

Woods vs JAX

Week 13 (pick 2):

Britt @ NE

Tate @ NO

Woods @ OAK

Week 14 (pick 1):

Britt vs ATL

Tate vs CHI

Woods vs PIT

Week 15 (pick 1):

Britt @ SEA

Tate @ NYG

Woods vs CLE

Week 16 (pick 1):

Britt vs SF

Tate @ DAL

Woods vs MIA

I really appreciate the help!

Would you consider allowing someone here to manage those on a weekly basis in case of injury?

Thank you for your service.

I have my gf doing that. But I wanted to receive advice from the huddle about who to start more than anything. I gave her step-by-step instructions about who to plug in where in case of injuries... Barney style. This will test our level of trust lmao.

I appreciate the offer though!

Also... our line-hall just got pushed from tomorrow to the 21st, so it gives me a couple more days of internet.

Edited by oG1KeNoBi
  • Like 1