[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aj Green is down

theirish

Per Roto:

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports A.J. Green has a torn right hamstring.

Green is undergoing a Monday MRI to confirm, but fears appear to be correct that he's going to miss multiple games. Tyler Boyd took over as the Bengals' go-to wideout in Sunday's loss to Buffalo, while Tyler Eifert will need to come up bigger after managing 37 scoreless yards on six targets against the Bills.

I saw the video, and yep it looked pretty bad. I have him on 3 teams, but more importantly he's a great wide receiver. I hope he makes a full recovery no matter how serious the injury.

+1

It's a huge blow in one of my toughest leagues.

:kicksrock::crybaby:

ESPN Stats and Information

A.J. Green and Randy Moss are the only players in NFL history with 1,000 receiving yards in each of their first five seasons. Green is 36 yards shy of his sixth straight season with 1,000 receiving yards to start his career, which would match Moss' record.