[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gio - torn ACL

HowboutthemCowboys

Man, the Bengals just got brutalized and they were not doing all that well anyway. I would say this will be huge for Jeremy Hill but who else is the defense going to focus on now?

Wow this blows for the Cincy. losing both Green and Benard in the same game. I guess this good for Jeremy Hill to show if he can go back to being the beast he was 2 years ago. Its never good when someone gets hurt though and hop they both recover quickly

I've always go the impression that Hill was a bit overrated. people keep knocking Gio as a 3rd down back, but this year and last the Bengals seem to have tried to phase him out only to have him keep out-producing Hill. It reminds me a lot of the early situation in Carolina with DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart .