[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight?

Dolphin_Akie

League 1) PPR scoring: up by 19 I have oak def, they have Lamar miller and hou def.

League 2) standard scoring: down by 11 I have hopkins, they have cooper.

League 3) standard scoring: down 63 I have murray and hopkins.

I need a huge night out of hopkins basically and miller to be quiet.

In one league I need Crabtree and Hopkins to outscore Cooper as I'm currently tied with my opponent.

In another, I need Carr to score about 12 points.

In another, up by 21 need Carr and Hopkins to outscore Murray and Cj Fiedorowicz.

Edited by irish

In one league I need 8.3 points from Fiedorowicz in a half point PPR league to beat my boss in our office league. I wasn't even close until Kelley went off. (That elicited an "F U" text from my boss, lol.)

In another league I need 30 points combined from Carr and Cooper (non-PPR).

Dynasty #1 - for Derek Carr to get injured in the 1st quarter, after throwing for nothing but 2 INTs ... my dumb azz forgot to hit submit on a lineup change that would have had me up 13 points... thinking Carr scores more than 13, so this won't matter

Dynasty #2 - need Jonathan Joseph and Reggie Nelson to score less than 8 points... not gonna happen

Dynasty #3 - already won, but will root for C.J. Fiedorowicz

Dynasty #4 - my Hopkins vs. his McKinney, and I'm up 31. I'm good there.

Redraft - down 11, my Carr/Cooper vs. his Oakland DEF

Local/Family 1pt PPR Redraft: Crabtree to score less than 14.6. (I have a chance)

$$ League 1pt PPR Redraft: Crabtree to score less than 8.34 (slim chance--losing Green killed me)

High $$ 1pt PPR Redraft: I need Crabtree to outscore Janikowski by 2.17 or more (paradox...as I have Crabtree in this league)

Mid $$ 1pt PPR Redraft: I need Crabtree to score 39.1 more than Janikowski :lol: