[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've got an AJ Green & Prosise owner in panic asking...

RowdyRoos

This is an 8 team, 1/2 PPR, keeper league (4 players kept).

The owner of AJ just fell from 4th to 6th place and is all a mess. What deal would you recommend for our teams?

My roster is...

QB - Carr, Winston

RB - DJ, Gurley, L Murray, J Stewart, T Rawls, K Dixon

WR - Julio, Cooper, Pryor, B Marshall, Alshon

TE - Gates, Ebron

K - Gostkowski

DEF - AZ

His roster is...

QB - Rodgers, Newton

RB - Freeman, Ajayi, Riddick, Tevin Coleman, Prosise

WR - AJ Green, Golden Tate, Demaryius Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, Rishard Matthews

TE - Walker, Zach Miller

Is there any trade to be had here? I don't want to overpay for his QB in an 8 team league. Matchup wise I like Gates in the playoffs. I'll either be 1st or 2nd this week depending on Carr, Murray, and Cooper tonight. So I'm looking ahead at matchups and who I would not want to face in the playoffs.

Thanks

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/478623-start-jimmy-graham-or-devontae-booker/#entry4301399

Let him sink. I wouldn't trade with him. It could come back to bite you

This is kinda where I'm leaning as well.

If I could pull Freeman from him would it be worth anything? I'm frustrated with Gurley (as is any TGIII owner) and would love to get a solid RB behind David Johnson.

I see no reason to trade. Based on the QB's FF playoff schedules below, I think Winston and Carr have good enough matchups to just stick with them.

Devonta Freeman would be great in week 15 vs 49ers but the rest of his schedule isn't ideal.

• James Winston's FF playoff schedule:
    • Week 14 - Saints
    • Week 15 - @Cowboys
    • Week 16 - @Saints
  • Derek Carr's FF playoff schedule:
    • Week 14 - @Chiefs
    • Week 15 - @Chargers
    • Week 16 - Colts
  • Aaron Rodgers' FF playoff schedule:
    • Week 14 - Seahawks
    • Week 15 - Bears
    • Week 16 - Vikings
  • Cam Newton's FF playoff schedule:
    • Week 14 - Chargers
    • Week 15 - @Redskins
    • Week 16 - Falcons
  • Devonta Freeman's FF playoff schedule:
    • Week 14 - @Rams
    • Week 15 - 49ers
    • Week 16 - @Panthers

I see no reason to trade. Based on the QB's FF playoff schedules below, I think Winston and Carr have good enough matchups to just stick with them.

Devonta Freeman would be great in week 15 vs 49ers but the rest of his schedule isn't ideal.

• James Winston's FF playoff schedule:
    • Week 14 - Saints
    • Week 15 - @Cowboys
    • Week 16 - @Saints
  • Derek Carr's FF playoff schedule:
    • Week 14 - @Chiefs
    • Week 15 - @Chargers
    • Week 16 - Colts
  • Aaron Rodgers' FF playoff schedule:
    • Week 14 - Seahawks
    • Week 15 - Bears
    • Week 16 - Vikings

• Cam Newton's FF playoff schedule:
    • Week 14 - Chargers
    • Week 15 - @Redskins
    • Week 16 - Falcons
  • Devonta Freeman's FF playoff schedule:
    • Week 14 - @Rams
    • Week 15 - 49ers
    • Week 16 - @Panthers

Appreciate that!

I would target one of his backs who are heavily involved in the passing game to see if you can upgrade from Rawls/Stewart but I wouldn't be willing to give up a lot.

Since week 3, Panthers left tackle Michael Oher has been lost to injury which reshuffled players on the offensive line to playing out of position. As a result, the Panthers rushing and passing game were less effective. Center Ryan Kalil missed weeks 9 and 10, but returned in week 11, and then had to leave once more with a shoulder injury. Without their starting center, Jonathan Stewart's ability to run down the middle has vanished.

JStew has a nice playoff schedule; so he is worth hanging on to but as the Saints game showed, if Kalil is not playing then the Panthers' rushing attack is severely hampered.

Edited by electricrelish

Since week 3, Panthers left tackle Michael Oher has been lost to injury which reshuffled players on the offensive line to playing out of position. As a result, the Panthers rushing and passing game were less effective. Center Ryan Kalil missed weeks 9 and 10, but returned in week 11, and then had to leave once more with a shoulder injury. Without their starting center, Jonathan Stewart's ability to run down the middle has vanished.

JStew has a nice playoff schedule; so he is worth hanging on to but as the Saints game showed, if Kalil is not playing then the Panthers' rushing attack is severely hampered.

Sure. I think Rawls has some significant upside being the only back standing in Seattle. Plus it means the passes that would have gone to Prosise will now go to Rawls. Depending on how Rawls looks over the next week or two, he's got a tough matchup and may need to be benched in weeks 14 and 16 in the playoffs...when Stewart will have San Diego and Atlanta, who are both top 6 as far as points allowed to RBs this year.

I'd rather have Riddick or Coleman/Freeman in a PPR league, but it's not a huge jump from Rawls/Stewart in the playoffs. So I think there's some upside there, and if someone is panicking and you can get a good deal, I'd do it. But I wouldn't be ready to give up a TON to get it.