[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I overrating my team

bob31

Is my team not as good as I think? 12 team not PPR. Starting lineup is

Quarterback rivers

Running back McCoy

Running back forte

Wide receiver Antonio Brown

Wide receiver Odell

Flex Jordy Nelson

Tightend Reed

Kicker Matt Bryant

Defense Buffalo

Seems like I'm struggling to win every week

You are missing the stud RB from your roster. No Bell, David Johnson or Zeke. Your RBs are good not great. I know cause i have the dame 2 RBs.

ODB and Jordan Reed haven't been as good as last year. Still your team is good and those 2 WRs could go off in the playoffs and win it all for you so hang in there.

Edited by electricrelish

If that is your real team, your problem is that your players have been boom or bust. I disagree with OBJ assessment. He's on pace for 1300 yards and 10TDs, about the same as last year. If anything A. Brown has been under performing because he is "only" on pace for 1400 yards and 11TDs. But like I said, you have a lot of Boom or Bust players. Another thing people always forget about in FF is your opponents. You might just be facing teams whose players go boom at the right time. I would search for stability at RB, but you're good as is.

If that is your real team, your problem is that your players have been boom or bust. I disagree with OBJ assessment. He's on pace for 1300 yards and 10TDs, about the same as last year. If anything A. Brown has been under performing because he is "only" on pace for 1400 yards and 11TDs. But like I said, you have a lot of Boom or Bust players. Another thing people always forget about in FF is your opponents. You might just be facing teams whose players go boom at the right time. I would search for stability at RB, but you're good as is.

Real team?

You are missing the stud RB from your roster. No Bell, David Johnson or Zeke. Your RBs are good not great. I know cause i have the dame 2 RBs.

ODB and Jordan Reed haven't been as good as last year. Still your team is good and those 2 WRs could go off in the playoffs and win it all for you so hang in there.

After the three running backs you named McCoy is the next best to me Edited by bob31

I mostly agree, though I think Boom or Meh is more appropriate. I think his players have a higher ceiling.

• Like 1