[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Smallwood for Bryant?

Rightbug

Bullcrap kickers don't make that much of a difference. I just won by.64 points this past weekend... kickers aren't worthy of being chosen until the later rounds, but once you've seen how the season is shaking out, it behooves you to grab a higher scoring kicker if you can.

I would drop Tucker for Bryant and go with him the rest of the season. Bryant plays in a better environment weather -wise and towards the end of the season that makes a real difference. Smallwood is the man right now in Philly and will get the majority of the reps. Even if you don't play Smallwood why would you give someone else in your league the opportunity to pick him up? for right now , Smallwood has a lot of value.

Edited by Scorcher

Bullcrap kickers don't make that much of a difference. I just won by.64 points this past weekend... kickers aren't worthy of being chosen until the later rounds, but once you've seen how the season is shaking out, it behooves you to grab a higher scoring kicker if you can.

If the rest of your team is solid you wouldn't need a kicker to help you win by .64, besides who can say that it was your kicker that won the game for you? I won one game this week by .1, it was at the last minute when Lamar Miller went over 100 yards and I got a bonus for that. Lamar Miller was my last player but the player who won it for me was Rob Kelly the night before.

If the rest of your team is solid you wouldn't need a kicker to help you win by .64, besides who can say that it was your kicker that won the game for you? I won one game this week by .1, it was at the last minute when Lamar Miller went over 100 yards and I got a bonus for that. Lamar Miller was my last player but the player who won it for me was Rob Kelly the night before.

Yeah I get what you're saying. Personally I think kickers shouldn't even be part of fantasy football but I wasn't the commish in any of my leagues this year. However, since they are a part of fantasy football, it only makes sense to try and obtain the ones who score the most points.....solid roster or not. I can definitely say they have greatly contributed in some of my wins and I can confidently say that they have contributed in some of my losses via my opponent's kicker scoring close to 20 points.