[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 12 Milk Carton

Dolphin_Akie

I'm going to lose to a team that started Andrew Luck at QB this week, unless Thomas and Sturgis outscore Adams by 63. :lol:

I had Kelley, Cooks, Julio, Witten, and the MIN D combine for roughly 25 points (PPR at that). He had McCoy, Brown, and the NYG D, all of which outscored those five by themselves (each, not combined). :bag:

Starting lineup:

Matt Ryan - 17

D. Murray - 10.5

Howard - 13.5

Jones - 5

Fitzgerald - 7

Graham - 7

Baldwin - 6.5

Vikings d - 3

Lambo - 2

TOTAL 71.5

Bench - 86 points....... :bash::furious::smashpc:

Somehow the guy playing me had it worse and only has 37 points with Adams and Broncos D left to play so if they score less than 34.5 points I'll pull a win out of my ass and make the playoffs. :pickle:

Gotta trust your players. The kick had the distance. This loss was primarily on Norwood, who should be cut, and the refs, who called another crappy game.

I'm all for trusting your players. I have a problem with the player he chose to trust. We dont have Elam or Prater anymore with the rocket legs. McManus has been decent but not great, especially at longer distances. I'm not a stat guru, but I'd be willing to bet the success rate of kicks like that are less than 5%.

I reckon a screen or something of that nature would have had alot better chance of getting 10 yards and keeping the drive going, and even if you dont KC isn't getting the ball in DEN territory like they did on the missed FG.

You play to win the game, not to tie it. We had 3 chances to get a 1st down, and couldn't do it. McManus has as strong a leg as Elam or Prater and the kick had the distance (like I said).

It sucks to have lost, but IMO Kubiak did not lose the game by deciding to kick the FG.

Gotta trust your players. The kick had the distance. This loss was primarily on Norwood, who should be cut, and the refs, who called another crappy game.

What did Norwood do? I missed most of the overtime period (the one downside to watching literally everything on delay/DVR is that I occasionally don't record enough time on a game).

What did Norwood do?

The 2 plays that stand out:

Muffed a punt in the 2nd Qtr, but was able to recover (barely).

Muffed a punt in the 4th Qtr (with the Broncos behind 16-10), and the Chiefs recovered @ their 41.

General lousy punt catches/returns the whole game. I have no idea why he was still in the game.

The 2 plays that stand out:

Muffed a punt in the 4th Qtr (with the Broncos behind 16-10), and the Chiefs recovered @ their 41.

General lousy punt catches/returns the whole game. I have no idea why he was still in the game.

Got it. I think I confused him with Fowler. Somebody said that Fowler should have dove at the 1-yard-line (and not scored) with three minutes to go (which would never happen, by the way), and I was thinking/hoping that you weren't insinuating that he should be cut for not doing so, which would be asinine. Wrong guy. My bad. :lol:

This play was especially brutal because the drive began at i think the 4 yard line (or somewhere close) due to the muff, setting up the safety and following free kick return for a TD. His sloppy play essentially gave the Chiefs 9 points. Edited by Mile High Magic