[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

(6) 6-5 teams in a 10 team league. League parity in your leagues?

Papa Deuce

And one of them is in 2nd place. ( I am 10 - 1 at the moment )...... but this isn't a brag post.

and I am in a bunch of leagues and there is an awful lot of teams that are jammed up in the middle in many of them.......

Is this just common in fantasy this year? All my leagues are 10 teams except ( 1 ) 12 teamer.

my feeling has been this for several years. everyone has access to the same information, the same draft tools and the same who to pick up free agents. There really is very little "work" anymore. No leagues really seem to have a patsy that doesnt know what hes doing, its next to impossible in this day and age.

That is why my league is going to an auction draft next year and also an allotment of free agent spending money. Hoping a salary cap and some bluffing can bring back a little bit of "skill" to this activity

Yep we have one division that has 3 teams at 7-5 and the 4th is 5-6-1 One team is 10-2 the rest fall between 4 and 7 wins.

Even with all that parity our playoffs are nearly set, 12 team league, 5 are in for sure, 5 are eliminated, 2 teams battle for the last spot. The #2 spot is also up for grabs among those 3 tied at 7-5, but all 3 are in the playoffs either way.

2nd seed is up for grabs but the teams that miss it will still be in, and the final spot is open as well.

First time in my local 10 team auction that its actually not clustered. 2 weeks left in regular season and only 1 playoff spot left to be determined between 2 teams (which ironically play each other this week). Even total points is glaringly top heavy this year. Think one of the league leaders found and shot parity before he could visit this year.

16 Team local league and its VERY close. We play all the way until the actual playoffs. 8 teams make it and then we redraft every round of the playoffs out of the actual teams that make it. As you can see it is still anyone's game (except for the last place guy). I'm a 7-5 guy.

1. 8-4

2. 7-5

3. 7-5

4. 7-5

5. 7-5

6. 7-5

7. 7-5

8. 6-6

9. 6-6

10. 6-6

11. 6-6

12. 6-5-1