[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Russell Wilson ROS

ImNotSoIgnorant

In a keeper league which leans heavily on QBs I drafted Wilson in the third round and was quite happy. Obviously quickly I was not and had been trying to find a QB to use in a league where most of the viable QBs are taken. What do you guys think of Wilson's fantasy value going forward? I haven't watched a lot of Seattle this year except this past Sunday and his O-line was atrocious. According to the announcer they had three rookies in there. So ROS I'm thinking he's not worth starting. Anyone care to disagree and explain why?

He hasn't been worth starting all season really. He's had a few flashes here and there, but for what his ADP was, he's been a HUGE bust. I don't know if you're in a 2 QB league, or there are just that many bench spots, but there should be a better alternative out there.

He hasn't been worth starting all season really. He's had a few flashes here and there, but for what his ADP was, he's been a HUGE bust. I don't know if you're in a 2 QB league, or there are just that many bench spots, but there should be a better alternative out there.

I have one, but there are a lot of bench slots. Since its very QB heavy in scoring, Cousins got me 63 pts last week, at least 24 QBs are held onto. So I do have Cousins, but I don't have solid faith in him. But I'm really just asking what people think about Wilson for the rest of the season.

I would be ok with Cousins going forward, only negative I see is some say his schedule is tougher, not sure I see that. Maybe there's somebody on waivers with a more favorable schedule and you can go best matchup. Wilson is much more inconsistent, though he's better recently (3 of last 4).

Season wise Wussel Rilson has been a disappointment with limited mobility and horrible O-line play. The TB game was somewhat of a trap.

Week 13, against Carolina at home in a revenge game; I'm starting him with confidence. I expect similar stats to the New England game. He is starting to run again...at the very least he put up 80 yards rushing in the turd of the TB game.

• Like 1

2 picks is the anomaly in the last game. But now he is mobile, and just ripped off 3 straight 24+ pt games! I think you have to start him this week at home.

How much he scores each week in fantasy is greatly dependent on your scoring rules. I know ours are low on passing yardage (1/50) and high on passing TDs (some do 3/4 pts we do 6) but Wilson has not scored 24 the last 3 weeks in my league, he's scored 24-19-9. Curious what scoring you have that got him 24 points in week 12 with 151 passing yards, 80 rushing yards, zero TDs and 2 interceptions. Even 1 point per 10 passing yards would be 23 less if you deduct for picks. Maybe your non RBs get a bonus for rushing yards.

Or maybe you mean the Seahawks scored 24+ each game.

How much he scores each week in fantasy is greatly dependent on your scoring rules. I know ours are low on passing yardage (1/50) and high on passing TDs (some do 3/4 pts we do 6) but Wilson has not scored 24 the last 3 weeks in my league, he's scored 24-19-9. Curious what scoring you have that got him 24 points in week 12 with 151 passing yards, 80 rushing yards, zero TDs and 2 interceptions. Even 1 point per 10 passing yards would be 23 less if you deduct for picks. Maybe your non RBs get a bonus for rushing yards.

In the specific league I have Wilson you receive bonus pts for 300 and 400 plus yards, .7 for completions and -.7 for incompletions. Interceptions are -4 and tds are 6pts. Sacks -2. His yards passing have only been over 300 twice. 11 TDs so far. 26 sacks. etc etc. So if he improves a lot now that he's running as it seems he's doing, out of the pocket I mean, his sacks could go down, but I don't see his passing yards going up or Wilson getting more rushing yards. Its why I was asking because to me it doesn't seem like he'll improve fantasy wise.

• Like 1

I think he meant the previous 3 weeks before week 12. In my league he got me 30-32-25. Then 10 in week 12.