[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tyrell Williams

Scorcher

Hunter comes to mind. Gordon a little more...Gates should show up. Benji like a shot of espresso. Maybe a little of Burse...been a while might be time. I think Williams plays but we'll see. The Rivers/Benji project has been just that. Hit and miss. We are in week 13, right?

I disagree, I don't think Rivers jives with Benjamin that well. I drafted Benjamin in a few leagues and anticipated him doing really well... I mean, if he can get almost 1000 yards with the crap the Browns roll out for QBs, imagine what he could do with Rivers, right? Bupkis. Meanwhile, Inman is the sort of tall, athletic, rangy WR that Rivers seems to like, and fed him well last week. I doubt Inman will "blow up," but I think Rivers just seems to have a better vibe with him than Benjamin.

I had the 9th spot in waivers, and managed to grab Inman... whew!

I agree. I would start him over Williams but sitting both for Moncrief.

• Like 1

Benjamin has been a turd sandwich for whatever reason since like week 3 or 4. He's not available in my big money league, but even if he was, I wouldn't pick him up. He can't be trusted. I like the Henry or Gates angle on this one.

Was never really that good WR, flourished on a team with few other weapons that was always playing from behind. Other than Barnidge the Browns didn't have much last year. Reminds me of Peyton Hillis break out year with the Browns, he even got the Madden cover.

Not sure if I saw it here or elsewhere, don't have time/inclination to check... :lol: but yeah, Rivers - for some reason - tends to like the long/rangy WRs like Inman/Tyrell/Allen. He doesn't seem to have any issue with dumpoffs to elves like Woodhead... but really didn't get to jive with Benjamin much. :shrug:

Also, re: the troll here. Look guys, if you just stop responding he will get bored and find something else to do. It happened with another troll and it could certainly happen here. There's folks here that get it and that are great sources of information, or at minimum are great at keeping a healthy conversation going..... and then there's trolls. Just ignore them and they go away. Trust me, if you continue to feed them, it only makes them want to CHECK IN even more. I've just stopped responding to the turdballs. My life is richer because of it. :D

• Like 2

Not sure if I saw it here or elsewhere, don't have time/inclination to check... :lol: but yeah, Rivers - for some reason - tends to like the long/rangy WRs like Inman/Tyrell/Allen. He doesn't seem to have any issue with dumpoffs to elves like Woodhead... but really didn't get to jive with Benjamin much. :shrug:

My guess it's because of his side arm delivery. His delivery point is the same as a short quarterback. His throws are similar to Drew Brees or Russell Wilson where they rise up and come down. A tall receiver is going to be better at catching a ball with a high arc. A tall quaterback with a high release point like Tom Brady can throw more in a straight line down at a short receiver like Wes Welker or Julian Edelman.

Edited by michaelredd9
  • Like 1

My guess it's because of his side arm delivery. His delivery point is the same as a short quarterback. His throws are similar to Drew Brees or Russell Wilson where they rise up and come down. A tall receiver is going to be better at catching a ball with a high arc. A tall quaterback with a high release point like Tom Brady can throw more in a straight line down at a short receiver like Wes Welker or Julian Edelman.

Excellent point. Never even thought of that.

Of couse he now look likely to play, which naturally will make my choices at WR even more murky this week. /sigh

Tyrell Williams (questionable, shoulder) returned to Chargers practice on a limited basis Friday and said he will play Sunday versus Tampa Bay.
"I should be 100 percent by Sunday," Williams said. The San Diego Union-Tribune confirmed Williams is dealing with a torn labrum in his shoulder, so he isn't going to be 100 percent. "I feel good so far," Williams said. "I feel fine. I feel fine." Added coach Mike McCoy, "He’s played with this before," referring to Williams' labrum tear in college. "He understands what he’s dealing with. He knows what he can and can’t do." Dec 2 - 1:57 PM

Rotoworld

Of couse he now look likely to play, which naturally will make my choices at WR even more murky this week. /sigh

Rotoworld

No manure. I was hoping to plug Inman in but now Williams is active. Or Hightower but now Ingram practiced today. It'll be a coin flip between those two and Moncrief, M. Mitchell.