[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Quandry!

cloose

Greetings All,

Been a minute since I have been in here but back for the awesome advice you all provide.

QB situation...I need to win to make playoffs.

Stafford at NO

Carr home v. Buffalo

OR

Do I dare pick up Kap and plug and play.

Thank you all in advance.

I'd roll with Stafford in this position. He's up against NO, and that's just a matchup you can't ignore with a QB like stafford. Although I do like Kaepernick quite a bit this week. Carr will be all systems go for ROS next week I hope. But that finger has me worried this week.

• Like 1

Agreed on the finger....Buffalo is fairly stout on D but that travel across the country may make Oakland a sneaky play. Boy this is a classic Stafford "trap" game.....looks like he should put a ton of point up but then gives you like 12. Also team I am playing is starting Riddick if that makes a difference.

I'm in a similar position choosing between Rivers and Kaep in one league and Carr and Kaep in another. I'm rolling Kaep in both. You can't ignore his production thus far. He's actually throwing it okay and he can run. He's a threat to get 250 pass yards, 2 pass TDs, 100 rush yards, and a rush TD every time he plays. The ceiling is just too high to forego. Play Kaep.